Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

Area 51

saw this one and had to share it:

"Cloaking Technology: Cloaking technology in the form of electrochromatic panels mounted to aircraft has been revealed as being tested at the Area 51 installation."

"Cloaking Technology: Cloaking technology in the form of electrochromatic panels mounted to aircraft has been revealed as being tested at the Area 51 installation."

on what? Bond's Aston-Martin?

Yes, that's very nice Sparko... Please include a link next time you want to share... :ok:

Like this...

link

Edited by Major Lee

They've done tests with lighting already. So-called "active" visual stealth in a different form.

They've done tests with lighting already. So-called "active" visual stealth in a different form.

Wonder Woman has had an invisible jet for years. :biggrin:

Wonder Woman has had an invisible jet for years. :biggrin:

I wonder if it had a bathroom? :blink:

it was only invisible because they lacked the ability to design a new jet that didn't suck.

Ok, some of you guys are trying to be serious and some aren't...

Yeah so? Can't they have fun?

really?

I'm shocked.........

:biggrin:

bah. I'll be serious later.

Besides, what good is invisibility if the plane is come and gone before the eye can track it, let alone train a gun on it, lead it and fire. Speed and radar stealth is the way to go. Or at least that's what I think.

Hey, I was just serious!

Uh...every one does know that "Area 51" was abandoned long ago as the research center since it was the worst secret ever...and if you want to know where cool stuff really is, that would have been the infamous hangar 18 on Wright-Pat...

They just keep Area 51 looking busy now so that the freaks and geeks keep trying to sneak into it...besides, we discovered everything already and the aliens went back home...dont you watch X-Files?

Photoshop = pictures and it DIDN'T happen

I admit I'm not aware of the authenticity of that photo but on --> FAS.org's Groom Lake Imagery site <-- the pictures look very similar...

("I'm a toydarian, Jedi tricks don't work on me!")

Or are those all photoshopped too? :swoon:

Well, that would certainly make a nice base for SF... seriously... really... :yes:

Yeah, there's a base in UT that's more remote where they do all the TS flight testing now I think.

However, the base at Groom Lake itself probably does do lots of work still.

Not saying it isnt still used for something...maybe that is where they invented AFSO21...but the new-new test site is far away, and north...scuttlebutt is that "they" (always a "they/them") leaned on GoogleEarth and the like to co-operate

Yeah but look at the size of the runway! What aircraft needs that kind of landing space!? I have always believed taht Area 51 is a top secret testing facility and still is! Although I do believe in UFO's I dont think there are any held their anymore. I belive they use it for testing High speed High altitude aircraft such as the Aurora. I have heard the Aurora's sonic boom and seen it's "Doughnuts on a Rope" contrail. And trust me I know Area 51 is not abandoned as there is too much damn activity their for it to be a farse to take peering eye's off of another base cause thats just too exspensive of a damn ruse! Sorry this is a subject I study heavily on and im not talking websites about aliens! Just look at how much activity is at the base and the tire marks on the runway some of them last for a long time like something that was going at an extraordinary speed when it landed! And if ya look closely at the land you can actually see hangers that seem to go underground or into the hills, I will post a picture sometime soon to prove this!

And if ya look closely at the land you can actually see hangers that seem to go underground or into the hills, I will post a picture sometime soon to prove this!

"Sir, you can't take pictures here."

"Come on, sir, you can't do that."

"I'm going to have to confiscate your film."

"Hey, get back here!"

*BANG*

Yeah but look at the size of the runway! What aircraft needs that kind of landing space!? I have always believed taht Area 51 is a top secret testing facility and still is! Although I do believe in UFO's I dont think there are any held their anymore. I belive they use it for testing High speed High altitude aircraft such as the Aurora. I have heard the Aurora's sonic boom and seen it's "Doughnuts on a Rope" contrail. And trust me I know Area 51 is not abandoned as there is too much damn activity their for it to be a farse to take peering eye's off of another base cause thats just too exspensive of a damn ruse! Sorry this is a subject I study heavily on and im not talking websites about aliens! Just look at how much activity is at the base and the tire marks on the runway some of them last for a long time like something that was going at an extraordinary speed when it landed! And if ya look closely at the land you can actually see hangers that seem to go underground or into the hills, I will post a picture sometime soon to prove this!

Runway 14R/32L has been closed for a few years now, the long overrun stretching into the dry lake bed was used for emergency procedures. Even then the runway was only just under 13,000 ft.

You would probably be better off looking for something called the fastmover.

Edit:

P.S. Major Lee, I've started a model of Det 3 AFFTC.

Edited by JimmyBib