Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Adding light to the game?

Hello!

-Want to know if is possible to make the "look" of the sim more sunny, I will explain, is possible to make the game to look like if we are really over a desert with his brilliant sun? Maybe adding more light somehow?

SF does offer a rather out-of-box Gothic experience. If you like bright sunny landscapes, you can do it. If you like bright blue skies, you can do it. To learn how, see this...

Siberian Sun ~> http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=4444

Although I am currently pursuing dark blue skies and less than bright landscape for various specific reasons, you can do anything you like by deeply studying this as an example and following the discussion at the ThirdWire link offered in the download.

Hello!

-Want to know if is possible to make the "look" of the sim more sunny, I will explain, is possible to make the game to look like if we are really over a desert with his brilliant sun? Maybe adding more light somehow?

I found quite an old mod at avsim for Stirke Fighters that claims to do exactly that called envmod3pub, dont know if it

any good though maybe someone here may know more about it.

Can't found the AVSIM mod, searched with all the names without luck. Maybe you can send to me please??

capitanstratos at yahoo dot es

Can't found the AVSIM mod, searched with all the names without luck. Maybe you can send to me please??

capitanstratos at yahoo dot es

Stratos have sent it to you but it would pay to seek advice from someone here if it is definitely what you

and if it is still ok to use.

Not yet, will try this night ( If wife permits ) the Antistatic solution gives me a fly over sun experience :biggrin:

Edited by Stratos