Sign in to follow this  
malibu43

WOV and WOE Squadron List

I was just curious if anyone had already posted somewhere a list of all the squadrons available in the different campaigns for the two games, which aircraft they fly, and where they're stationed. I find it annoying to have to "start" a campaign just to find out which aircraft I'll be flying and where I'm stationed. I think the first time I wanted to start an A-10 campaign, I had to "start" about 9 campaigns before I found one.

If no one has done this yet, I'll extract the campaign files, put together the list, and post it here...

Just create a pilot only for testing campaigns and after you find what you want log in as the pilot you want to play whit. that way you log wont get filled wit uncompleted campaigns.

Just create a pilot only for testing campaigns and after you find what you want log in as the pilot you want to play whit. that way you log wont get filled wit uncompleted campaigns.

It's not the log I'm worried about, it's the time it takes to start and stop campaigns to find one for a certain plane, and then repeating it the next day when I want to fly a different plane or from a different base. I think it would take only as long to make the list as it would to look through all the squadrons in a campaign once, so it would be worth it.