Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

What is the best FS9 F-15?

Well the title says it all. What is the best FREEWARE F-15 Eagle for FS2004? I would go for the payware but I'm not ready.

Only Payware I have are the Alphasim Su-47 and MiG-25s and Al Taqaedum (something like that) and the IRIS MiG-29K with the Kuznetsov.

al Taqaddum...spent 6 months of my life there...

and try the one by "Ito"...you can find it on flightsim.com so just search for his name (there are literally dozens of planes by him or another trick is to search for the file that you want, and sort by number of downloads, not always the best but also on flightsim.com they issue a gold award...every gold award winner is worth the bandwidth

man, I just went to that AlphaSim website, first time in like two years...they had a T-34C that was really beautiful...landed a bit off specs though...

and there was al Taqaddum...hey man would you post some screen shots of it? I am thinking about getting it, what do you think?

also saw PNAS, good flying there...any one tried it yet?

I like al Taqaddum. MiG-25 and MiG-29 static models all over the place. Did we ever bomb it? There are wrecked hangars and MiG-21s all over the place. Scuds, and SAMs as well! :good:

I'll post some shots.

Does Ito's F-15 have an effective auto-pilot control panel? I downloaded the CORAL one to get the F-15Js out of it and the auto-pilot wasn't that good.

Here ya go Sparky!

AlTaq1.jpg

alTaq2.jpg

AlTaq3.jpg

Thanks!

Did we bomb it? Which time?

It was surreal going for a morning jog around that place...

I like al Taqaddum. MiG-25 and MiG-29 static models all over the place. Did we ever bomb it? There are wrecked hangars and MiG-21s all over the place. Scuds, and SAMs as well! :good:

I'll post some shots.

Does Ito's F-15 have an effective auto-pilot control panel? I downloaded the CORAL one to get the F-15Js out of it and the auto-pilot wasn't that good.

Ito uses a lot of default gauges, I think that his auto-pilot is the default Lear or B737. If you are brave enough you could always add your own. If I have the time I'll try get it and edit the A/P. IF I do I'll post the cfg entries for you.

those bladders are annoying me...why so much rust-looking stuff on them? man somebody is going to get fired

I tried the payware one, personally I liked Ito-san's better...

I like the Nellis Blue Aggressor skin for the CORAL Eagle.

I just don't like how Kazunori Ito's stuff shakes uncontrollably after a certain speed.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

How is it Sparko?

And I might as well ask this now, but are there any Atlas Impalas around?

Then never mind. What about a Mirage 2000-5? I saw you mentioned one in the MiG-29 topic.

Then never mind. What about a Mirage 2000-5? I saw you mentioned one in the MiG-29 topic.

Plenty of those as well...there are so many planes out there, you really just have to pick the one that does what you want...or build it yourself since it is way easier than 3wire...

some people use avsim, but I like flightsim.com both are free...and there are more out there than that even

Plenty of those as well...there are so many planes out there, you really just have to pick the one that does what you want...or build it yourself since it is way easier than 3wire...

some people use avsim, but I like flightsim.com both are free...and there are more out there than that even

I use SimV but the moderators and admins have no sense of humor unless it comes to banning a person.

So what's the verdict?

Of what?

Guess it is the CORAL Freeware F-15