Hi there capun , well i had a go using your example but still no joy . the more i look into it the more i am unsure if the problem is in the model or the .ini so if your ok to take a look for me it would be most appreciated . I've emailed the 3dsmax file and .ini i'm using to get it up and running , i also noticed in flight seems to be ok appart from when you apply some rudder which causes the helo to behave strage lol . Thanks again

Guest capun

Got the files. Without even flying I can see a problem, the model is sitting too high in 3DS Max.

If you turn on the Grid (G key) you can see in the Left Viewport that the model is sitting above the Main Z-axis line (Z=0)

Move everything down to the model CG (guessed) intersects the Y and Z main Grid lines (Y,Z=0).

Go to the Top Viewport and check to be sure that the model is centered in the X-Axis. It was already but just check to be sure.

I'll give it a spin and let you know, but I think that should fix the problem

Guest capun

Yup, That was the problem. Now I have the model sitting properly in the tarmac. I just need to re-adjust all of the weapons, pilots and Min/Max Extents. And Collision points.

Guest capun

Looks like your email inbox is too small, my email got rejected. I'll send them piecemeal

Thanks a lot capun recieved the fies and all is working great , appreciate the help :smile: