Sign in to follow this  
hgbn

Royal Danish Air Force F-100D Faded green

Royal Danish Air Force F-100D Faded green

Unpack and drop the F-100D_RDAF folder in the AIRCRAFT directory, this will create a seperate RDAF F-100D aircraft

and is nesesary, if you want to use those green droptanks I made. Now comes the "hard" part: the LOD,BMP and Out files

in the Tank_F100D folder SHALL be mowed to the weapons Directory and the following text added to the Weapons DATA ini

[WeaponDataxxxx]

TypeName=Tank_F-100Drdaf

FullName=335-gal Drop Tank RDAF

ModelName=Tank_F-100Drdaf

Mass=1115.000000

Diameter=0.870000

Length=6.870000

AttachmentType=

NationName=

StartYear=0

EndYear=0

Availability=0

BaseQuantity=0

Exported=FALSE

ExportStartYear=0

ExportEndYear=0

ExportAvailability=0

WeaponDataType=5

MaxFuelAmount=987.330017

Asymmetrical=FALSE

Remember to give this entry the next following number marked by xxxx

I will say thanks to Sundowner for letting me use his EXELLENT High REZ templates and for the help learning me creating

plane specific droptanks.

Also to USAFMTL who done the Numbers decal, which he kindly permitted me to use.

This aircraft comes with two skins, a light one and one I darkened a bit, then you can pick you own favorite.

And if you want, you can pick Turkey as nationalty in the loadout menu, they flew ExDanish F-100's

which they didn't repaint. It will not be in correct numbers but it will be a Turkish bird

This mod is free to use at will, but not never in ANY payware mod. Just credit my work and I will be happy.

Hope you will like my bird

hgbn

Alias Henrik Nielsen