So yesterday I was waiting for wife to get ready to go out, you knw the drill "I don't know what to wear", and etcetc

And I was wandering in capun's website.

And I check casually at the marut indian plane, only to spot the note: "with kesselbrut F-80C cockpit"?

What?

So I download, and man what a pit. for some reasons I had an older version with a placeholdercockpit of the F-80

This one is wonderful.

And should have been advertised more, I mean I check forums and websited daily , and it is 4 years now and how could I have missed it?

And in capunwebsite, there is chingkuo, and a firefox, both of them WIP

The chingkuo is great. With an f-16 pit works great while waiting for a proper cockpit

not to mention the firefox, I'll try to tweak if I am allowed.

Thanks for those beautiful planes.

So yesterday I was waiting for wife to get ready to go out, you knw the drill "I don't know what to wear", and etcetc

And I was wandering in capun's website.

And I check casually at the marut indian plane, only to spot the note: "with kesselbrut F-80C cockpit"?

What?

So I download, and man what a pit. for some reasons I had an older version with a placeholdercockpit of the F-80

This one is wonderful.

And should have been advertised more, I mean I check forums and websited daily , and it is 4 years now and how could I have missed it?

And in capunwebsite, there is chingkuo, and a firefox, both of them WIP

The chingkuo is great. With an f-16 pit works great while waiting for a proper cockpit

not to mention the firefox, I'll try to tweak if I am allowed.

Thanks for those beautiful planes.

Only problem with using the F-80C cockpit in the Marut is that the P-80 has one engine and the Marut has two. I guess I get real sticky about that since I have always leaned toward "one engine, one seat, and one heart". I can distinctly remember getting razzed out of the bar for calling "throttles up" over the radio while flying a U-2 (single engine). You have to admit that it makes the emergency procedures easy to remember. Engine shutdown, engine restart, aircraft jettison.

Only problem with using the F-80C cockpit in the Marut is that the P-80 has one engine and the Marut has two. I guess I get real sticky about that since I have always leaned toward "one engine, one seat, and one heart". I can distinctly remember getting razzed out of the bar for calling "throttles up" over the radio while flying a U-2 (single engine). You have to admit that it makes the emergency procedures easy to remember. Engine shutdown, engine restart, aircraft jettison.

It is that I had no idea such pit existed, so I threw it where it belongs in the F-80C and this is so good; I like the f-80 and the lack (my loss) of a good pit put me off,, thank you kess

Kesselbruts, they are very rare, seen once in awhile but during the spring they do make an appearance. But if they see their shadow they scurry back to thier holes for another 6 months, with more pits when they return.

See if you can catch a Kesselbrut with your Kesselball, they are very rare though.

See if you can catch a Kesselbrut with your Kesselball, they are very rare though.

Yes! I caught KESSELBRUT!

c3f2d735.png

Guest capun

Kesselbrut is extremely busy with Real Life stuff.

We are anxiously (sic) waiting for his Falkland Campaign package. As for his pits, he is definetly a master when it comes to this area.

As for the F-80C pit, there is nothing that stops you from using it in your F-80 model for your own personal use, but AFIK the pit will not be posted as a stand-alone package for the foreseable future if at all.

Kesselbrut is extremely busy with Real Life stuff.

We are anxiously (sic) waiting for his Falkland Campaign package. As for his pits, he is definetly a master when it comes to this area.

As for the F-80C pit, there is nothing that stops you from using it in your F-80 model for your own personal use, but AFIK the pit will not be posted as a stand-alone package for the foreseable future if at all.

Pit is already in the F-80 where it belongs, and I am not demanding from kesselbrut; just happy and thankful for the pit

Please extend a very big THANK YOU from me to your lovely lady wife. Without you having to wait you might never have seen the Marut on Capun's site and then I would never have known about this grand aircraft and simply great pit. I downloaded & installed the f-80 cockpit from the Marut into the F-80C yesterday and golly geewiz I was gobsmacked. It's just fabulous.

Makes you wonder what other great stuff is lurking out there with most of us not knowing about it. It's just a shame 'cos this kind of mod should be available for more of us to enjoy. Thanks Kesselbrut for a really superb cockpit. :good:

BTW guys it's not 'I don't know what to wear' that's anything to worry about. No it's ' I've got NOTHING to wear' that should strike fear in your hearts 'cos when

you hear those ugly words you know your wallet's about to take a big hit! :biggrin:

So...ever wonder what women think about which prevents them from deciding, I dont know, the other 23 hours in the day what they should wear...kind of like when you just stand there with the refrigerator door open expecting something really cool to suddenly appear...but no, that take out Chinese box from last Tuesday is changing, but not into something edible

So...ever wonder what women think about which prevents them from deciding, I dont know, the other 23 hours in the day what they should wear...kind of like when you just stand there with the refrigerator door open expecting something really cool to suddenly appear...but no, that take out Chinese box from last Tuesday is changing, but not into something edible

LOL, so true...so true... you sir, are a true sage...:good:

Please extend a very big THANK YOU from me to your lovely lady wife. Without you having to wait you might never have seen the Marut on Capun's site and then I would never have known about this grand aircraft and simply great pit. I downloaded & installed the f-80 cockpit from the Marut into the F-80C yesterday and golly geewiz I was gobsmacked. It's just fabulous.

Makes you wonder what other great stuff is lurking out there with most of us not knowing about it. It's just a shame 'cos this kind of mod should be available for more of us to enjoy. Thanks Kesselbrut for a really superb cockpit. :good:

BTW guys it's not 'I don't know what to wear' that's anything to worry about. No it's ' I've got NOTHING to wear' that should strike fear in your hearts 'cos when

you hear those ugly words you know your wallet's about to take a big hit! :biggrin:

Can I suggest a look at the ChingKuo, the bonanzas and the Uc-12 and the firefox at capun's website? they are all previews, and betas, but only because capun and team are percfectionists. I love the chingkuo for example.

And I am wondering what could be done with the bonanzas, smuggling perhaps?

And as for "I ve nothign to wear" well I agree with you. Terror, and fear

Can I suggest a look at the ChingKuo, the bonanzas and the Uc-12 and the firefox at capun's website? they are all previews, and betas, but only because capun and team are percfectionists.

I'll have to check those out. Thanks for the heads up. :wink:

They put up the JF-17 as well!