i added to the GermanyCE some sam launcher but the hawk launcher gives me some problems the hawk launches ok but short after launch the missile explodes :blush:

i have changed the ini for the hawk missile as well for the launcher i used one time the data from the sa-3 but it is allways the same :dntknw:

if i launch the hawk from the f-14(iran) the missile works ok

any hint or idea are welcome :good:

Just open the weaponsdata.ini, find the hawk missile and edit the Booster Start with 0 second. :ok:

Just open the weaponsdata.ini, find the hawk missile and edit the Booster Start with 0 second. :ok:

that was the first i did any other idea

The Harrier Campaign has the Hawk also placed, maybe it helps to check your entrys in the GermanyCE_types + GermanyCE_targets ini´s...

Get Nick Bell's GermanyCE air defense mod ... it's got fixed Hawks and stuff like that. Also, pretty much all the NATO HAWK batteries are already placed. (and he should know...it WAS his job!!)

I thinks it's in the "non aircraft objects mods'' section in the downloads.

Wrench

kevin stein

Get Nick Bell's GermanyCE air defense mod ... it's got fixed Hawks and stuff like that. Also, pretty much all the NATO HAWK batteries are already placed. (and he should know...it WAS his job!!)

I thinks it's in the "non aircraft objects mods'' section in the downloads.

Wrench

kevin stein

thanks i will get it

Just download my "Working Hawk SAM sites" mod in the SFp1 downloads section under object mods. :good: