Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bounder

Sorta like SFP/WOV,and WOE

Do you want the boring monologue about the lifting body effects of the fuselage and combined with the...hey! wake up!

I think it was a combination of awesome stability, the lifting body and the wumbo engines. To quote whoever said it first, "if you give a brick big enough engines, It'll fly, survive an inflight collision and land safely above the top speed of a cessna."

This loser on youtube ("Texasfathead" was his screen name) thought this F-15's wing had come off because it was going too fast, and then challanged my flight lead that an F-15 would fall apart if it passed 700mph.

That is why I love the Eagle.

I hate how people keep saying this never happened.

And I found this just stupid.

And germany doesn't build any jets.... right, in fact, Germany is NOT participating in TOrnado, Eurofighter Typhoon AND ALPHA JET ( your beloved "french" alpha jet) consortiums.... Master of Bull****, that's what you are...

Why do people insist on being pr!cks on the web. Even if he was right theres no need for name calling. That guy deserves a virtual punch in the face. Ps Germany is prety active in the european fighter consortions. They got some prety smart folk living up there.

Sometimes I wish I was a Youtube Admin.

Sometimes I wish I was a Youtube Admin.

That would substantially increase your contact with the worse of the lot...think about what must get filtered! I shudder...and are Americans really devolving this rapidly? Ouch!

Not fair, guys. I wasted an hour + reading the comments on that vid. Sad.

I love how people can not only be wrong but insist on the lives of their family that they're right and won't even back down in the face of proof.

That is why I love the Eagle.

I hate how people keep saying this never happened.

And I found this just stupid.

Amen to that brotha. Preach it!!!

I found another one!

This guy insists that "Variable Fighters" (jets that can transform into -you guessed it- giant robots) are the way of the future and can kick the butts of any PRACTICAL fighter because of better thrust and alpha, and of course the fact that they can turn into big, flying, humanoid-shaped robots.

WHERE DO THESE GUYS COME FROM?!?!?!?!?

These comments usually kill any joy of watching almost every video. Same thing whit the online editions of newspapers, every article gets commented so much that you usually forget what the article was all about.

When I see "Post your comment" or "See comments" I immediately stop scrolling down.

Edited by Mladuna

yeah...same here, I never read those...what do I care what some idiot thinks? Plenty of idiots to deal with daily to share my limited brain processing time on an idiot I most likely wont meet...

I only read them when I'm REALLY bored...like at work. :biggrin:

However, they are 99% tripe.