Sign in to follow this  
Russkie Raider

Strange happenings over VA

I was coming home from some delicious KFC when I noticed some weird lights near the city (Roanoke). As we were driving this thing was just floating there. Also I noticed that up in the sky there were aircraft flying in a finger-four formation. Sound weird to anyone?

PS- just got a call from a friend that he just saw a triangle go over his house.

PSS- just saw it myself, weird...

Edited by Russkie Raider

Guest Saganuay82

President Bush and his aliens going to the State of the Union Address?

Sure it wasn't a hallucinagenic effect from the special secret ingredients in the KFC?

Sure it wasn't a hallucinagenic effect from the special secret ingredients in the KFC?

Why does something tell me super61 is a PETA member? Hmmmmmm.....

Why does something tell me super61 is a PETA member? Hmmmmmm.....

He's not necessarily PETA, he just thinks greasy, mass-produced chicken is rather questionable. :haha:

PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals

don't worry about it russkie raider, I'm sure one of the F-15s went and bashed a wing into the UFO and took it out. :rofl:

Guest Saganuay82

So was this triangle a triangle formation of aircraft or was it a triangle object?

So was this triangle a triangle formation of aircraft or was it a triangle object?

Could it have been 3 triangle aircraft flying in a triangle formation to make people think they are seeing a flying triangle?

Triangle object.

Now I gtg cause I needz mah shleep.

Sounds like the Boys in Blue decided to test a Black Project. Probably some Brass in DC got a show and you saw it on its way back home. Just because it looks weird dont mean its not a USAF toy, After all, a UFO is a great design for a Spyplane.

Sounds like the Boys in Blue decided to test a Black Project. Probably some Brass in DC got a show and you saw it on its way back home. Just because it looks weird dont mean its not a USAF toy, After all, a UFO is a great design for a Spyplane.

*cough cough* aurora *cough cough*

Guest Bounder

probably another of the newer UAV we use to tell the FNG's that the funny things that only showed up on NVG's where ghost from all the dead bombed in ,and around the airbases.

No dude...every one knows that KFC puts "additives" in their "secret recipe"...it is quite well documented that they want to rule the world...I can send you proof...

If KFC wants to rule the world, they'll have to start making good chicken.

If KFC wants to rule the world, they'll have to start making good chicken.

They do in Japan, in fact none finer, and being a product of the Dirty South, I know fried chicken...hey get this...at the Japanese KFC, the place is something called "clean" and the food is this crazy idea called "hot" and also "tasty" as if the Colonel himself were working there, seriously

Guest Saganuay82

LIES!!!!!!!!!!! DOESN"T EXIST!!!!!!!!! CLEAN TASTY FOOD FROM KFC...................bah.........they even took the work "chicken" out of the name. Only C left.

Hey, even the McDonald's is clean...oh and we just received a Wendy's and they make the food just like picture...call it Bizzaarro Fast Food World

Oh THAT's awesome! My wife would love that billboard.

Hey, she loves Bambi...with just the right amount of demi-glaus.

FastCargo

Guest Saganuay82

Thats Tearhorse's saying isn't it?

He's not necessarily PETA, he just thinks greasy, mass-produced chicken is rather questionable. :haha:

On the contrary - I love animals - THEY'RE DELICIOUS!!!

Sign14.jpg

the funny thing is, I've eaten there. It was good, too!

gotta love Saskatchewan!