Sign in to follow this  
Blasto

F15 vs F14 problem!

Hello, i'm Blasto and i want to know your opinion about this: i was flying with my squadron on WOV and we were do a training with two f15e and two f14d.

Well the problem is that for the eagle was impossibile to evade from the tomcat, it has best turn and acceleration and speed.

The dogfight was impossible to won for the eagle. So we see also the maximum speed: eagle over 650, tomcat over 750 kts.

And also during the take off the tomcat goes away.

We try also the f15c but is the same of the f15e.

So I want to know what do you think about it.

It is called a "Mud Hen" for a reason...here is an F-14a+ getting killed by a quick 20mm burst

post-946-1201608490_thumb.jpg

Congrats Sparky! You have taken the interservice rivalry to a new level.

Oh you boys are doing it now! "You wouldn't want to see me when I'm angry..."

LONG LIVE THE EAGLE EATER!!! :)

And here we have an F-14D getting gunned down by an F-15E...so what was your point? Not the airplanes fault as I did not have an F-15E before I read your post...just downloaded it from CombatAce...installed...and created a Tomcat Fireball...

post-946-1201609304_thumb.jpg

No itsn't so.

The point isn't that you can't destroy the f14d.

1 you have tried in single player i think ( that is different)

2 the point is the eagle turn 16° and tomcat 14,8° SO HOW IN THE GAME THE TOMCAT TURN BETTER AND IS FASTER?????

Yerstday we were 2 vs 2 and we tested it.

It is sure that in the game f14d turn better, i'm not talking just for talk.

I want to say also another thing, in the beginning we have taught that it was for the missiles so f15 dropped it, but the tomcat not and it was always better with all the loadout. It is ridicolous.

Edited by Blasto

Well...here is an F-15E against 2 F-14D...so I guess since both of the F-14D are exploding, and within 40 seconds of each other...I am not understanding what you are saying?

post-946-1201610068_thumb.jpg

post-946-1201610081_thumb.jpg

post-946-1201610099_thumb.jpg

Yeah, i know that you can destroy it.

But i'm talking of the performance of the 2 planes in the game.

Because in the real life the eagle is better in turn and speed of the tomcat. So i'm telling that :

- or the tomcat si too strong in the game

- or the eagle is not strong like in the real life.

What is hard to understand?

Dude...you say they cant be destroyed...there are pictures of burning Tomcats...the Tomcat had awesome capabilities, just as the Eagle and even the Mud Hen does...dont forget those crazy pop-up canards and the slow speed benefits of swing wings that the Tomcat has...the Eagle has one planform, and the Mud Hen is saddled with wide hips (in the form of the conformal fuel tanks) and is rigged for A/G work (poor b@st@rds)...

So it would not be easy for a Mud Hen, but if the driver knows what he is doing, he gets a kill solution...it really is that simple...sorry you got waxed and are upset about it (that is the part that I understand, given the tone of your typing)...but it happens...now maybe practicing and learning proper tactics, plus judicious application of skill will be better than arguing

Oh, and note that in the engagements that I used guns, a then a single Sidewinder to prove that either work...yep, Tomcats turn better, and it is because of partly design, the need for slow speed landing on carrier and not to mention that many lessons from early in Viet Nam were incorporated as in F-4 v. MiG-17 so they were dogfighters and fleet defenders, it really was one of the finest airplanes ever designed

Eagles were built to take the largest possible AI radar the fastest the farthest, then do something about it if they were in the merge...so an Eagle knife fights second; a Tomcat can slap a Bear out of the sky, then tangle with an A-4 class fighter, then land on a pitching carrier...

hey those shots are against the Retard AI!

doesnt count!

the same retard AI that has been made mention repeatedly in these forums as being able to pull 11G and uber-missile shot aware?

OK, lets you and me play on line...wait, why dont you have a challenge and take on Sony? Then, when your mother disowns you from the beating he will thrash yo with, we can talk

Dude...you say they cant be destroyed...there are pictures of burning Tomcats...

Yeah that's true, infact in multiplayer me and another ( we fly for many years!) CANNOT EVADE TO 2 GUY OF MY SQUADRON WHO START TO FLY 3 DAYS AGO!!!!!!!!

The fact is that the tomcat or the eagle is wrong and that for sure!

We tested the turn with the tomcat back and he was better. That's not real!

The question is which of the plane is wrong?

the same retard AI that has been made mention repeatedly in these forums as being able to pull 11G and uber-missile shot aware?

OK, lets you and me play on line...wait, why dont you have a challenge and take on Sony? Then, when your mother disowns you from the beating he will thrash yo with, we can talk

lol

let's try online 1x1!

lol, offcourse this is just a simulator(and doesnt simulate all variants in a air combat, but it could be funny.

if im not mistaken, the USAF and USN simulate a combat between F-14 and F-15....but i could not found the results.

Edited by Silverbolt

Yeah it' is a good idea, we do a multiplayer test to see the turn.

I do another install with the f15e and the f14d.

I'LL BE PLEASED TO DO A MULTI WITH EVERYONE WHO WANT TEST WHAT I'M SAING!

IF YOU WANT HERE THER IS MY SQUADRON:

http://maricosom.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=37

HERE THE PHOTOS OF YEARSTDAY

http://maricosom.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2095

Edited by Blasto

Hey Laddies..........................................................................................

ATYAAACnoAwbCI9gYurQ37f76TaRzVgb0-HXsZQN6qua6pi5Mv06MJ89fHSJcgX4lw5C8bRymkVgKb-OaUoiuCrAKtJOAJtU9VCr3n_eLKZCNrrxSNEtOKGg-mXGxQ.jpg

xD im not in Home now...but im will take the plane in few hours....

probably tomorrow i will be fully operational.

Edited by Silverbolt

sad...at least you could have used a picture from Top Gun...only time Clint flew was Firefox...

sad...at least you could have used a picture from Top Gun...only time Clint flew was Firefox...

There is no problem!

ATYAAACIZXcHXSaBe15ZoMLrO3Z0hbWwA3Kf1kObtxPGElASKz81ypPy79QxT5spggMHCcV7JguayjWugKOmVx5Xl9Q0AJtU9VAMMzSpEF2aXWia2eWOADdrtPeS1A.jpg

Now that's better...

You know, I always wondered if they really wore like a dozen patches on their zippersuits and pull-over shirts under neath like that, I mean back in the 80's

BTW.... Super Hornets are gays too

Edited by Silverbolt

You can talk how much you want but the real life is another thing.

Tomcat = great interceptor .

F14 is a legend like f4 but this doesn't mean that an f4 can beat the eagle in dogfight and the same for the f14.

You can talk how much you want but the real life is another thing.

Tomcat = great interceptor .

F14 is a legend like f4 but this doesn't mean that an f4 can beat the eagle in dogfight and the same for the f14.

- did you even read what I wrote? Nope...

LET ME TELL YUO SOMETHINGS MR BIG PANTS BLASTO F-14 TOMSCAT IS THE BEST AIR SUPOSITORY FIGHTER EVER BUILT IN 1985 LEUTNANT PETE MITCHELL OF UNITED STATES NAVY SHOOT DOWN MANY SOVIET MIG28 IN TOMSCAT SEXPLANE AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT NO OTHER AIRPLANE EVEN FANCY F-15 EAGLES CAN GET THAT CLOSE TO MIGS28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

- did you even read what I wrote? Nope...

I was responding to Silverbolt

Blasto are you familiar with atleast basic ACM, or you simply go in a turning tail chase with the F14?