Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

You may be screwed up, but...

it's gotten to the point of not being funny anymore.it's like watching a speeding train heading towards a bridge that has been washed out.It seems like it's just a matter of time before we get the death anouncement and 24 hour coverage of her funeral details.then the vultures will decend and fight over the scraps.I bet that "prince" whateverswho thats married to the Gabor twin will end up in the picture soon. :rolleyes:

I agree with whiteknight, if she's still alive at the end of this year, it will be a miracle.

didnt think about that aspect...like securing her legacy (in her perhaps demented, certainly tortured mind) by going out (like Kobain)

sad...real sad...

Yeah, I've been relating this to the Kobain saga as well...like watching it all over again.

On a happier note, bat-s**t crazy women are really really good in bed. ;)

On a happier note, bat-s**t crazy women are really really good in bed. ;)

Rosie O'Donnell?

Rosie O'Donnell?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHA now that is freakin' funny.

I agree with whiteknight, if she's still alive at the end of this year, it will be a miracle.

Not a miracle mate, just a friggin' nightmare...

saw where she supposedly said she wanted to get her boys back...man that scene in MXC the woman with the total redneck accent "I jus' want my babies back"...too close!

Hey she is just a human being nothing else...... AND no one deserves going down in full public

a human being that is worth $133 million (about 69 euros) all from being popular...the Americans are quite fickle about our public figures...you either maintain the edge that made you popular or prepare to be devoured by the press...everyone knows it, you want the money, you pay the price of fame

That dos not give people the right go kick some one who is allready down. And IMO this is kicking nothing else

OK...dont like it, dont read it...I mean, the topic title should have been a clue...but if you insist, then be offended...

I'm not offended. just saying that people should behave in a human way..... and let that poor girl have some rest

OK...dont like it, dont read it...I mean, the topic title should have been a clue...but if you insist, then be offended...

I'm behind our Beloved President with that. I just hate her, she's not even human to my eyes, just some kind of stupid plastic artefact. IMHO, some people doesn't deserve the right to be well considerated, and she's one of them. I hate people like her, exposing her life in public, with not a single trace of shame, and being outrageously rich when she couldn't even sing, going all her life in drugs and alcohol, making kids without the single idea how to raise them well and give them a good example. That's nearly criminal to me. That's not what I call an artist.

Just one question, how can you hate someone and jugde him or her even not knowning them in person??? There is allways 2 or more sides of a story- and this one is one sided.

My father taught me to speak up for those who were weak, and that is just what I'm doing... Nothing else, I'm not mad at all. Just wondering why people are so cruel. I'm not saying that you and Sparky is bad people. I dont know your guys personally so I dont have a clue.

:biggrin:

I'll call it being a gentleman

I'll call it being a gentleman

Maybe mate, maybe, but I'm nothing near a gentleman, and if I don't like someone, for whatever reason, sometime just as thin as a feeling, I will have no mercy for him/her is he/she's doing something wrong. That's the way I am, like it or not.

It's a free world.

:lol: I dont