I downloaded a couple of aircraft into my WOE game but now when i try to download some more it doesn't go into my game. I copy the files into my WOE Objects/Aircraft folder but when i startup my game the aircraft aren't in my list. I tried to extract the files but that doesn't seem to work also. Could someone give me a better clue for easily downloading aircraft into my inventory. I'd appreciate so much thank you. :angry:

At first,you must make you new plane folder's name as same as you new plane film's name

Or you must make you folder which add on Objects/Aircraft folder is the first folder.For example,you click the folder,you can see plane's films.If you see a folder which have same name after click,it's wrong

The big thing is to READ THE REAMDE.txt.

All the modders have different ways of doing things. Some will add sounds and stuff, so it goes off the objects folder, others may not, but 99% that I have seen

will let you know how they want it installed, no one size fits all.