Sign in to follow this  
Rambler 1-1

WW2 Downloads section

I was looking through the WW2 downloads section for a couple of planes, and even though I eventually found them, It took WAYYY too long in my opinion. I think it'd be a good idea to organise that thread. I'd do it myself, but I don't know how.

This isn't a demand or anything... I'd gladly do it myself, or take an explination why it can't be done.

This would be great, I quess that's why I dont download much from that, Its a jungle to find something :blink: It would be great to have them sorted out by first as Axis and Allied and then Fighters, Bomber etc.

If it could go by nation that would be good. Have a USA, UK, Germany, Japan, Italy, France, and so on section.

yeah, that's what i thought too. The problem is how to do that.

Its takes an Admin to do to it i.e. Fates or I. It's a great idea, but finding time to it is a problem. As you can see I many projects on the go. I could halt them though and take care of this for you all. :biggrin:

Uhh er hmm eh never mind.

Its takes an Admin to do to it i.e. Fates or I. It's a great idea, but finding time to it is a problem. As you can see I many projects on the go. I could halt them though and take care of this for you all. :biggrin:

just post your admin log-in and we'll take care of it........

:wink:

I call shotgun for the admin passwords :biggrin:

Rambler, near the page bottom you can select up to 25 downloads viewable at one time, instead of just 10. Going through 25 at one time might could possibly shave a few hours off the procedure.

Lexx- I'll try that.

Pants- I tried that and it works. Problem solved, more or less.

And the F-22 and JAS-39 projects didn't even get slowed down! Hooray!

Well I will get to it eventually. Just busy with other things.

I just downloaded them all :biggrin: The sorted them in to folders based on country. I have a WWII folder in a larger folder for all of my TW mods. Worked for me.

I just downloaded them all :biggrin: The sorted them in to folders based on country. I have a WWII folder in a larger folder for all of my TW mods. Worked for me.

Yeah, works for me also :biggrin: