Sign in to follow this  
Miracles

Any good camo skin for the Egyptian or Arab Mig-21?

I've downloaded the only camo skin for Egyptian Mig-21PFM but found that the skin color actually missed the RL color since it's pinkish now. The author seemed to neglect the effect of sunlight on the ground and hence plane from the picture he took as reference(not intended to bash).

I've also downloaded the Arab Mig-21PFM skin but found the camo too lightly applied(perhaps it was realistic to have it this way but still....)

Is there another source of Mig-21 Arab skins to download? Most of the Mig-21 skins in CA are for the European and Indian air force?

I need it for my Yom Kippur campaign. Thanks

Edited by Miracles

Have you tried Marcfighters? Marcelo has tons of MiG-21 skins.

Have you tried Marcfighters? Marcelo has tons of MiG-21 skins.

Hmmm link?

Where's is this Marcfighters?

Look at the top of the screen and click the AMX. :haha:

Or you can try http://www.checksix-fr.com/ it is in french.

I do not speak french, but it is not problem click on SFP1 family, then on skins, then on S.F.P.1 and then set Mig-21 skins in little window, and you have it :yes:

There are Egyptian Mig-21MF camo schemes

Or another Mig-21MF camo schemes are in Iran vs Iraq campaign pack included. It is in download section.

Edited by kukulino

:blink: s**t I missed that.

Well these days who look at online banners anyway? :biggrin:

Thanks

I've downloaded the only camo skin for Egyptian Mig-21PFM but found that the skin color actually missed the RL color since it's pinkish now. The author seemed to neglect the effect of sunlight on the ground and hence plane from the picture he took as reference(not intended to bash).

Camo is camo and it gets distorted, faded, worn, sun beaten. So saying someones camo is not correct is a big statement. No 2 camos on a plane have been alike in my 35 years of researching aircraft. So lets not get knit picky, it irritates people.

Well it was my personal opinion and everyone is entitled to have one and like I wrote no bash and pun intended :yes: .

Well it was my personal opinion and everyone is entitled to have one and like I wrote no bash and pun intended :yes: .

Well some people can take it the wrong way, we don't like people who rivet count here. Its ok to be accurate but as long as you dont take it to extremes.

That qualifies as taking it to extremes when you are getting into shades of what color camo.

Yeah I understand perhaps it is best sometimes to keep personal opinion personal.

Actually I rather like the camo pattern better than the other I found at Marcfighters.

Yeah I understand perhaps it is best sometimes to keep personal opinion personal.

Actually I rather like the camo pattern better than the other I found at Marcfighters.

Not trying to bust your nuts, just we have found that rivet counters take the fun out of it.

I was just commenting on a skin. If that is a problem for some I'm sorry if they take it personally.

Besides I just want to make a sig pic with camouflage as theme

Edited by Miracles