Sign in to follow this  
Sixgun

Flight nights...

We are playing using Streakeagle's Hamachi server. Streak and I are both on the east coast (well, actually I'm Central, but who cares) We meet up usually in Hamachi or on the CA TeamSpeak server.

PM sent, and I am on Hamancheese now.

Im west coast USA, and I usually check hyperlobby to see if anyones there. Guess Ill have to drop in teamspeak more often , Lets fly,people!!

Im west coast USA, and I usually check hyperlobby to see if anyones there. Guess Ill have to drop in teamspeak more often , Lets fly,people!!

Saw you on last night...were you having trouble connecting?

Saw you on last night...were you having trouble connecting?

sorta,,other times id get in,then all other players would disapear and id be all alone in a game i wasnt even hosting,talk about confused!

hello kirk here yeah just got W.O.I cant wait to play coop or dogfight :D

OK all you SF, WOV, and WOE people...lets get together and fly one night per week. We can take a vote and decide which night and time is do-able for the largest number of us.

There is even "talk" of establishing a unified library of mods to play with, since I know all of us here love the addons.

Read the thread here: Sandstorm

Hi "Sixgun" and everyone else,

I'd love to fly with a virtual squadron but, I haven't clue one as to what you mean by SF, WOE, or WOV. I'm guessing they are specific games/flight sim programs of course but, which is whos is what?

I'm new to flight combat sims, {thanks to my wife who has gotten me hooked on 'em by buying me a not so hot program,{which goes nowhere} joystick, and com. headset} computer gameing as a whole for that matter. Never liked it but, now I have more time on my hands than ever before and Im hooked on manned flight to begin with.

I only have purchased "Lock-On", ver1.02 I believe, and love being a "hog" driver. But man oh man, it's lonely flying with a computer generated wingman who, doesn't really talk to you much and is only good for flying a poor CAP! {Yes, I know all about maintaining "radio disipline" having been a non-straight leg in tiger stripes in what seems another lifetime now but, these are supposed to be FUN.}

Would I be able to fit in somewhere and do any of these sims have A-10s in them? Any "Sandys"? I love "low & slow" ground support missions and breakin' bad guy things in indian country.

So. . . PLEASE, give me the whole sit rep Sixgun 6 actual. Which program, what com. program is prefered, {I have two already} EVERYTHING I would need to get started. {GOD! Not basic flight training. . . AGAIN!? :shok: }

Looking foward to your reply boss.

Laters Sixgun, :salute:

Rick "WHOSIT" W.

I check hyper lobby pretty regular in the WOV room. I need to to do a different install as my modded version won't allow anyone to play...but once that is done it should be ok.

Nothing since March?

Six Gun, did you ever get the M/P pack you were after to allow for a standard plane set?

Anyone on M/P this week?

Storm

Nothing since March?

Six Gun, did you ever get the M/P pack you were after to allow for a standard plane set?

Anyone on M/P this week?

Storm

Hi All,

It has been a long time since I have even checked this topic, much less flown online. Guess I kinda dropped off the face of the Earth for a little while.

Storm,

No I have not worked on establishing a MP approved mod list. Since WOI landed, I have been waiting for TK to patch the other games in the family up to it's standards (actually dreading it, I didn't like the new FM's) before getting committed to a set of planes.

Let's hear from those still interested in multiplayer Third Wire flight simming....

I have WOI and WOV, so lets go get some.

Hey guys, I'd like to fly online with you folks, but its only fair to warn you, Im not much of a pilot, and really what Im lookin for is some people of a more mature nature that are willing to put up with an apprentice, for lack of a better word.

I have WoI, WoE, Wov, and the WW1 version. What do ya say?

Keep in touch and add me as a friend, I am looking for people to fly with again, i miss it. I am no top gun pilot either, lol

so dont feel bad dude

Added ya, seeya on hyperlobby sometime, eh?

Im lookin forward to some coop missions, also, im tonyb969@hotmail.com if you use msn mesenger

Edited by gwar

Seems like DaSpungie and I are the only two in hyperlobby who get together and play. Sure, I see others on occasion, but as soon as they see me they split. Do my feet stink? :blink: We'd love to fly with others as well.

I'll start checking in more, too.

Mature people who just like to fly are the only ones I care to play with. Relative skill is irrelevant. If you can fly without hitting the ground every 30 seconds, it's all good.

Believe it or not, the old heads like Doghouse and myself like to teach, given someone actually wants to learn!

Some day... I will play online again.

Probably when my son learns to entertain himself and won't press the power button or the reset button when daddy is on the computer.

Same here, the 7 month old takes any time I have remaining after all the OTHER stuff....

I'll be back...someday...

FastCargo

Well I was on HL I dont remember who poped in & suggested Hamachi but I got it & it works. It has an option to join an existing network so I can or someone here is hosting under a name & password. If I get some replies I will post up the info & host , I have all 4 games. Post up times to play too.

i fiind suppresion fire handy in keeping the litle fingers away from the pc

for the little more faint of heart I call in heavy artillery MOM!!!!!

ya it is tough i got 4

hey DS and Dog....you guys see me and EDH pop up alot....looking forward to flyin' with u guys....me and bro played today in air to air(head to head) and i gained some exp. at aa combat....i flew in the f-4e and bro took the scooter....valuable exp. for me.....still like mud movin' though!i'm willing to stick to it and learn to become a valuable contribution to the team!

Well I was on HL I dont remember who poped in & suggested Hamachi but I got it & it works. It has an option to join an existing network so I can or someone here is hosting under a name & password. If I get some replies I will post up the info & host , I have all 4 games. Post up times to play too.

pretty sure it was doghouse,super......i havent seen u pop in since....anyway, i am usually online on days off(this week thurs. and friday.....next off wednesday and saturday and sunday...all eastern time)lookin to do some coop mud movin'!