Sign in to follow this  
PATRON

Rowans Original Battle of Britain for PC

Hi Chaps, Im trying to get a boxed copy of the above game including the manual and keycard. I know its got whiskers by now but has anyone got a copy lying around in their garrat-- willing to pay.

Regards Patron

Hi Chaps, Im trying to get a boxed copy of the above game including the manual and keycard. I know its got whiskers by now but has anyone got a copy lying around in their garrat-- willing to pay.

Regards Patron

I'm afraid I can't help with that but I was wondering why you wanted the old version wHen IMHO the new shockwave version BOBII with the latest add-ons is so much better?

Just go to SHOCKWAVE and download the newest version 19.99USD. Has all the manuals, keyboard layout, and tons of other information.

Sgt. Dingo

Regards Patron

I'm afraid I can't help with that but I was wondering why you wanted the old version wHen IMHO the new shockwave version BOBII with the latest add-ons is so much better?

Reason is has a full written manual and Keycard -in the new version only electronic manual and impossible to read keycard. But thanks for response.

Just go to SHOCKWAVE and download the newest version 19.99USD. Has all the manuals, keyboard layout, and tons of other information.

Sgt. Dingo

Thanks for reply- did as you said but could make no sense on the Shockwave site. Regards.

I do Patron. Near perfect condition. I live in Omaha Nebraska, USA.

I do Patron. Near perfect condition. I live in Omaha Nebraska, USA.

Thanks for response but I believe games in USA work on different system to those in UK.

Regards Dave

Thought that you might be in the UK.

I have a boxed (no DVD case here) original BoB c/w with manual.

Can't see the keycard offhand but I'm sure that you can download 1 from the internet somewhere.

Lmk if interested.

Thought that you might be in the UK.

I have a boxed (no DVD case here) original BoB c/w with manual.

Can't see the keycard offhand but I'm sure that you can download 1 from the internet somewhere.

Lmk if interested.

Kind of you to respond --in the meantime I have secured the game via Ebay - buit thanks again.

Dave