Sign in to follow this  
Brain32

Mirrors Off Mod For Stock WoV/WoE planes

Mirrors Off Mod For Stock WoV/WoE planes

===Mirrors Off mod for stock WOE/WOV flyable planes===

This mod removes mirrors from cockpits of all stock WoE/WoV flyable planes.

I made this because my system is not powerfull enough to run mirrors on top of everything else, so I'm stuck with empty, gray mirrors which serve no use except the pits looking more correctly so I decided to try and see how would it look without them so if you want to try...here it is.

Nice mod,

Frame rates shot through the roof after I installed it. You must turn mirrors off in the graphics option.

But, I did some checking on-line for some photos. Don't most planes have these canopy mirrors?

Yeah well, I did say the cockpits look more correctly with mirrors. But blank mirrors are not too correct either lol so this is just a matter of preference. Even I personally didn't yet decide on it :biggrin:

Yeah well, I did say the cockpits look more correctly with mirrors. But blank mirrors are not too correct either lol so this is just a matter of preference. Even I personally didn't yet decide on it :biggrin:

Well, I think you are right about the blank mirrors. I didn't want the blanks either, so I turned the mirrors on. But, I am really enjoying the extra speed of having the mirrors turned off. So, for know, I am digging the mod.