Sign in to follow this  
ghostrider883

HF-24 Marut Worn out skin

Skin for A-Team's HF-24 Mk.1 Marut.

Posted here , should be up soon. pack contains a hf-24 pdf, correct finflash, hf-24drop tanks, updated loadouts and a modified skin

hf-24_11.jpg

rw-strike-1.jpg

hf-24_12.jpg

Many thanks to Wrench for granting me permission to post this skin and to capun for bringing this bird into SF world :clapping: :clapping:

Edited by ghostrider883

Very nice! I was hoping to get to a repaint myself, but a family member recently passed away, and just could not find the time.

Did No. 220 sqdn carry any different markings? I cannot even locate a photo of them.

Thanks again, and can't wait to see the skin for download,

Mike D.

mppd....sorry to hear about your loss.

Ghost.....excellent skin again my friend.It really looks like it's been in a scrap or two now.

Yeah that Marut has seen many flights. Nice!

BTW mppd, sorry to hear about the loss of your family member.

Thanks for the sympathy folks. It was my dog Sam, but she was more a family member than I'd care to admit. Have just been a bit out of sorts since then, but I'm bouncing back. Got to get flying and skinning again.

Mike D.

Very nice! I was hoping to get to a repaint myself, but a family member recently passed away, and just could not find the time.

Did No. 220 sqdn carry any different markings? I cannot even locate a photo of them.

Thanks again, and can't wait to see the skin for download,

Mike D.

i actually missed reading this thread. Looking at the forum through the tiny screen of my mobile doesn't help things.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know what it feels like to lose a pet that's almost like family member.

HF-24s were not painted with any sqdn markings or any camo.

Thanks,

I'd still like to see your campaign released even with the incorrect desert terrain. I never thought about mountains though. Could we fake something up using the American Northwest terrain??

Mike

Thanks,

I'd still like to see your campaign released even with the incorrect desert terrain. I never thought about mountains though. Could we fake something up using the American Northwest terrain??

Mike

campaign? I just made the skins and did research.