Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

Wanted..Saitek Profile for SF:P1

I'm looking for a good Strike Fighters Project-1 HazardScript Profile (*.hsp) for the Saitek X-45. It would sure save me a lot of time if you have a good one and can send it to me at "Redburn@iron-hq.com".

Thanks and ~S~!

OK, since no one bit on the original request for the Hazardscript profile, how about a good SF-P1 profile for the Saitek Drivers (*.dat) ????

Did you try posting this in the SF forums too? I know there's a lot of X-45 users on the forums...

Redburn....

I'll post my Saitek profile for SFP1 here on this thread when I get home from work today. I have everything set up on the controller IN GAME except for my "PUSH TO TALK" button.. I use Teamspeak and RW and I use the SCROLL-LOCK key for my PTT. I then map that with the Saitek Profiler.

I'll post again soon.

Fates

Thanks a bunch Fates!

While I can't make 1800Z for MrMudd's Hyperlobby match today - you should see me out there (on HL) real soon.