Sign in to follow this  
Mladuna

A bit silly question...

Does Tornado has a CCIP? The one from NATO Fighters 2 doesn't have one. Newer the less I still finished the campaign whit it.

Looking back I have no idea how I managed to hit anything. :blink:

Does Tornado has a CCIP? The one from NATO Fighters 2 doesn't have one. Newer the less I still finished the campaign whit it.

Looking back I have no idea how I managed to hit anything. :blink:

Oooo...I love silly questions..but I can't remember if the latest Tornado from here has one. I think it might have tho'.

Well silly questions have silly answers don't they :biggrin:

The GR.4/4a Tornados now in RAF service are NOT the ones in NF2. That's the GR.1, so you have to base things around that.

Eh...just finished Pak Six...he specifically says that he flew 500 KIAS, 200 AGL (high drag ordnance), and from release had 4 and 1/2 seconds to over target (mark on top)...that is how they did it...figure out how far away you will be and how long it takes a particular bomb to make land fall...stick your left foot in and shake it all about...