Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

SuperEF2000

Wait...I didnt? Sweet, fight's on!

No, its not.

You don't know what antidisestablishmentarianism means, do you?

antidisestablishmentarianism means originally, "opposition to the disestablishment of the Church of England", and now "opposition to the belief that there should no longer be an official church in a country"

Or its more commonly known as the longest word most people know - LOL.

Anyway back to my reply.

1 - how you gettin on with super EF2000??

2 - have any of you guys played Eurofighter Typhoon? i was looking at getting it, as it a dynamic campaign which im looking for (much like falcon 4), graphics look ok if not better that falcon 4. But was jus wondering about the gameplay and flight modeling?

3 - finally chaps with WOE or LOMAC does either of these top flight sims feature a dynamic campaign or are they linear mission led?? i just find the dynamic campaigns so much more involving and like im the one making a difference by makin my own tactical choices for targets etc...

Cheers for any replies guys.

Stoop

Typhoon was a joke. A sequel in name only, game play is NOTHING like EF2k. Don't bother.

The WOE/WoV series does have a dynamic campaign, however it's not very fancy. LOMAC uses scripted campaigns. However, the good scripted ones are far superior to the simpler dynamic ones.

Frankly, the only flight sim with a campaign even close to F4's is EECH/AH, the helo sim. There are no others even in that ball park.

Cheers your a star mate. Now the only decision to make is which of WOE or Lomac! Im gettin a new PC nxt week too quad core SLI job so bombs away an all that jazz.

Cheers for the heads up

Stoop

"watch the canopy"