+-------------------------------------------------------+

The Mirage Factory and Olivier ANGUILLE (BPAo) are proud to offer you :

The 01/02/2008 Weapon Pack.

+--------------------------------------------------------+

Took part in this project :

3D : Thirdwire, Crabs_02, BPAo, Monty_CZ, Kesselbrut, Gabilon, Pasko,

Textures : Sundowner, UF_Josse, JAT, Bibbolicious, Sony Tuckson, JAN HAS

Effects : Deuces

About Sam's objetcs, please check readme files in GroundObjects folder.

Test team

Manetsim, Gaston, Sony Tuckson, Actarus, Column5, DamWaar, _Thomas_, Camouflage, USAFMTL, Moonjumper, UF Josse, Typhoid, Jimbib, Crab_02

+----------------------------------------------------------+

Should I have forgotten you.. get in touch with me quick .. this will be corrected soon

+----------------------------------------------------------+

The content of this file may not be used in a commercial product or any other.

Any use requires my authorization

DO NOT USE IN STRIKE FIGHTERS 2!

I think I did something wrong. I added the download but there are no weapons in-game. I moved the weaponsdata.ini to the main objects folder. Do I have to add everyweapon via the weaponeditor (cuz there is something like 2100 of em) I have a backup of my old file.

I think I did something wrong. I added the download but there are no weapons in-game. I moved the weaponsdata.ini to the main objects folder. Do I have to add everyweapon via the weaponeditor (cuz there is something like 2100 of em) I have a backup of my old file.

Where did you install it?

I didnt change the set location. So I guess the main folder.

Edited by i90807065

It creates a weapon folder, its a one stop shop install. You had to of installed wrong. It doesn't require you to move a thing.

Oh...well l will put it back then...thx and sorry for the confusion. I had moved the weaponsdata.ini to the main objects folder.

Oh...well l will put it back then...thx and sorry for the confusion. I had moved the weaponsdata.ini to the main objects folder.
Yep that will do it every time.

To clarify, does this replace the '06 wep pack totally ie after a reinstall you need only install this now?

The TMF weaponpack is an alternative wepaonpack, not meant as a full replacement of the Bunyap's original Weapon Pack.

It is possible to integrate both, but that requires some file shufflling and use of the Weapon Editor.

The TMF weapon pack included all stores required for the TMF planes, and it is an ongoing project.

One of the main differences of it is that it uses the "normal", stock format for weapon attachments, e.g. there are no "nationalized" stores.

Edited by Crusader

I think we went through a similar series of questions when version 1 of the MF weaponpack was released.

Maybe a reference to how to merge this new version with an already installed weaponspack would help.

I think last time the help came after some people had already tried and porked their weps.

Just wondering...

with the merge function you can add this weapon pack in 2 mn and the merge function will delete all the "multiple same" weapon too

for me it work very well

actualy no problem

There is a merge function? Ima little confuzzed myself... :umnik2:

Yes, the weapons editor has a merge function.

Ok, I totally blanked and forgot about the previous MF Wep Pack!

with the merge function you can add this weapon pack in 2 mn and the merge function will delete all the "multiple same" weapon too

for me it work very well

actualy no problem

doesn't always delete duplicates. If there is a slight difference in the naming conventions, the old ones remain. I've slowly been deleting duplicates......

Hi to everyone, i'm installing this pack as you people said, but after merging with bunyap 06 weapons pack, the matra magics and R-530 don't show up while flying (they CAN be fired, but you can't see them in the aircraft outside view),.......i think it might be something about the multiple nationalized missiles (specialy matras, there are a lot of them), but if i delete them all, then you can't load out them with some enemies aircraft, i have tried in both ways, first installing Bunyap's and then MirageFactory's (mergeing Bunyap's after the MF install) and viceversa, i always get the same result (matras cant be seen), am i missing something?......

....In the other weaponspack (11/07) support topic, USAFMTL said that you "can't have country unique weapons", what does it means, that i will not be able to use an AIM-9B with an enemy aircraft?..... :sclerosis: i'm a little confused....

Hi to everyone, i'm installing this pack as you people said, but after merging with bunyap 06 weapons pack, the matra magics and R-530 don't show up while flying (they CAN be fired, but you can't see them in the aircraft outside view),.......i think it might be something about the multiple nationalized missiles (specialy matras, there are a lot of them), but if i delete them all, then you can't load out them with some enemies aircraft, i have tried in both ways, first installing Bunyap's and then MirageFactory's (mergeing Bunyap's after the MF install) and viceversa, i always get the same result (matras cant be seen), am i missing something?......

....In the other weaponspack (11/07) support topic, USAFMTL said that you "can't have country unique weapons", what does it means, that i will not be able to use an AIM-9B with an enemy aircraft?..... :sclerosis: i'm a little confused....

If you can load and fire them, there is something wrong with the entry of the lod or bitmap for the lod so it´s invisible...

If you can load and fire them, there is something wrong with the entry of the lod or bitmap for the lod so it´s invisible...

.....it keeps showin same error, plus having CTD when i try to import "PucaraRocketPoD"(from the original aircarft file) to the new MF's WeaponPack, will try some more and tell......thanks for help :good: Bad....

Will the new weapons pack make people like me?

Sparko, your little inputs often make me laugh, so I like you :biggrin:

Same thing here: everything seems to work well, except the "Sparrows" which are invisible .

If I get it, this a matter of bitmap entry right ?

this is giving me a headache :stinker: , now i can't load CAS missions with Mirage F-1CH Morocco (when trying it always CTD, fighter swep works fine)...............i'm only using the new WP, without importing old weaps, just F-1CH's....

About the invisible missiles, i think it was a matter of wich files you replace when mixin the two WPs......that problem i didn't resolve but you should try as BadFrank said to give sparrow the right *.LOD entry in the weapon editor (and don't replace the AIM7 files in weapons folder, leave the new ones).......

Question:

How can I get drop tanks to show up as selectable for the appropriate aircraft? I know the tanks exist, I've seen them via the weapons editor, but, using the F-4 as an example, I can't load the 370gal tanks on the wings in every instance - sometimes they're not on the list. Furthermore, I know there are several versions of them (multiple F-4 370gal tanks) but I've never seen more than one version selectable (the SEA camo topside, grey underside).

Would this depend on the mission type (I'm doing single missions in WOV), the terrain (I have a few addon terrains) or possibly the year? If not, then any other suggestions?

I know the usual tricks of editing the country of use for the particular weapon point to get bombs and missiles to be usable as well as changing the years of operation to get things to be selectable. I can't see how the year would affect it, since I don't think that's an editable parameter for fuel tanks. Tried scouring the forums here, but didn't see anything relevant to this particular issue.

Also, the SUU-23 gun pod's textures are jacked - the barrels are the same grey as the main part of the pod. I think the texture may have been mapped wrong? I'm not too into that level of modding to know how to begin to fix that.