Sign in to follow this  
Longestpants

Yeah, right.

I think we should change the statement "2 weeks! :biggrin:" to "12 Years! :biggrin:"

...bloody hell... 12 years. If it's in SVGA, I'm not gonna be happy... :threaten:

Hey they have the resolution up to 640x800 now man! But it requires a VooDoo

Oh yeah, I just realised something. After it didn't come out within 2 years, I moved on... :biggrin: LOL! Duke who?

You know, I never played any of the previous games. So, I've never really cared about DNF coming out at all. :grin:

it'll be released in a storm of propaganda, but nobody will buy it. I've heard of long development periods, but this is ridiculous.

I remember playing the original Duke Nukem on my dad's IBM with windows 95 back when I was 5!

Both Prey and Quake 4 were released under similar hype, and neither did very well. I think Prey did "ok."

Prey...another 12-something years in the stew pot...revolutionary in 1989 doesnt cut it now...especially after we have had Far Cry and Crysis and Hello Kitty...

Personally, I think they're living in the past...

"From the people who remember when Reebok pumps were the shoe of choice comes... DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!"

Wearing your tight-rolled jeans and bandanna, are we? That's OK...member's only is coming back...I hope...too bad my jacket is all faded from wearing it...for 23 years... :biggrin:

Prey...another 12-something years in the stew pot...revolutionary in 1989 doesnt cut it now...especially after we have had Far Cry and Crysis and Hello Kitty...

I play hello kitty deathmatch all the time! :biggrin:

Edited by gwar

I play hello kitty deathmatch all the time! :biggrin:

Oh god! We totally need a Hello Kitty mod for San Andreas... :biggrin:

Should use that handle in your MP matches of CoD4 or whatever.

"...was killed by Hello Kitty."