Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

more good patch news!!

ok so theres more good patch news...this is a very exciting time for SF!lots of new aircraft and mods coming around and the patch.I'm all fired up

Excellent news indeed :D

alot of user made mods and planes are surfacing aswell.

Just like a fine wine, it gets better with age...hic

I agree that this is really exciting! There are so many new aircraft that will be added to this already great sim; and it seems like almost every day now, we hear of more fantastic mods that are on the way.

Just gotta be patient, is all. The end will most definitely justify the long wait, for sure.

"Now start all jets, and launch the Hummer!"

navychief

Glad to hear about new stuff, but I am still hesitant about getting excited until I hear from TK on issues being resolved. I know they implimented a new graphics engine to get the Radeon cards up to speed, but some of the other issues have not been talked about very much and multiplayer still seems to be a big issue. Hope he is able to get things good to go.

Seawolf I know the graphics engine is included so it takes care of the ATI issues,theres some changes to the roll rates and the issues associated with them,the MP is an ongoing process,although i haven't had the BIG problems some have had,guess i'm lucky on that one.I think TK and his team are doing a bang up job on the patch and it will be worth the wait.I have found TK is very willing to answer e-mails to him,so might ask him about any other questions.I think the results will be very pleasing to everyone.

Thanks for the input Dagger thats good to hear. I think the three main issues for me personally were the Radeon Problems ie RWR and Performance then the Flight model and MP. Sounds like everything but MP has been taken care of so that's something positive to look forward to.