Sign in to follow this  
Syrinx

Screenshot posting help !

Help please guys...

How do I post a screenshot? I've looked everywhere but I guess it's staring me in the face but I can't figure it out for want of looking :blush:

You can use one of the free hosting services, like PhotoBucket, if you don't have a personel website to host them, and then do a copy/paste of the link into the little window (4th from left above, in the reply screen)

There's always the Gallery here, too!

Looking forward to seeing them!

Wrench

kevin stein

I upload it at Photobucket and insert it in the Post via the Insert Image comand

Thankyou !

It's appreciated :good:

Photobucket’s really good to use. Flixter’s not bad either. I go with PB personally because it’s too easy to use! :smile:

Yep Photobucket it is then.

You do realise it'll be full of Spads of course... :haha:

Help please guys...

How do I post a screenshot? I've looked everywhere but I guess it's staring me in the face but I can't figure it out for want of looking :blush:

open the screenshot with MS paint, than save as... save in JPEG format.... go to that thread .... add reply and scroll down to the uploading bar, just search for the screen and that's all fine :good:

Edited by Silverbolt

MS Paint!!!???? Geezzus... go get IrfanView, it's free and does lots of interesting stuff.

Wrench

kevin stein

You do realise it'll be full of Spads of course... :haha:

...and that's bad because...? :biggrin: Spads RAWK!!

open the screenshot with MS paint, than save as... save in JPEG format.... go to that thread .... add reply and scroll down to the uploading bar, just search for the screen and that's all fine :good:

:blink: that's what I do... is it not a good way?

:blink: that's what I do... is it not a good way?

Well, MS Paint seems to create jpeg images of lower quality than IrfanView. Then again, the difference isn't so obivious and images created with MS Paint use less resources...