Sign in to follow this  
Prowler1111

Can you say "Deuce"?

Umm yes I can, however at the moment I am speechless...... :ohmy:

Whoa! That looks NICE! Ben wanting one of these birds since SFP1 came out; its just appropo for the period I always felt. :smile:

Oh...man...it will be prom night all over again when this thing comes out...

Really? You're going to rent a limo and a tux? Try to pin the corsage on it without being too obvious about copping a feel? Fumble with the dress and bra straps??

Really? You're going to rent a limo and a tux? Try to pin the corsage on it without being too obvious about copping a feel? Fumble with the dress and bra straps??

Rent a tux? Nope...just going in my Member's Only jacket and acid washed jeans again...worked last time...

post-946-1202531436_thumb.jpg

Rent a tux? Nope...just going in my Member's Only jacket and acid washed jeans again...worked last time...

I was in Alaska on a fishing boat fixing nets instead of my prom. Made an easy 500 bux for 6 hours works. (They said it was going to take me 12) Still made it to the after parties.

Wow !!!

My first thoughts were this was a model you'd made...then I realised. Seriously good stuff. :good:

Fantastic Ron! Should you need a flight model, I would be happy to adapt the F-106 FM to it. Shouldn't take long at all.

Gents:

Thanks for the awesome comments, but to set the record straight, the deuce is not a work of mine (no the base mesh, at least) but our new collaborator, Mr. Colin Pearson´s.I will do convert it for the Strike Fighters series, no doubt about it, and as always, all helping hands are welcomed(C5, you´re on, dude).

The bright side, is that you may not have to wait a year or so for another RAZBAM aircraft, but you can rest assured, that i will endure the highest quality control some of you enjoy with my creations.

To see another project, by the same developer, that will go under the RAZBAM brand, check this thread

Best regards

Prowler

Gents:

Thanks for the awesome comments, but to set the record straight, the deuce is not a work of mine (no the base mesh, at least) but our new collaborator, Mr. Colin Pearson´s.I will do convert it for the Strike Fighters series, no doubt about it, and as always, all helping hands are welcomed(C5, you´re on, dude).

The bright side, is that you may not have to wait a year or so for another RAZBAM aircraft, but you can rest assured, that i will endure the highest quality control some of you enjoy with my creations.

To see another project, by the same developer, that will go under the RAZBAM brand, check this thread

Best regards

Prowler

There's no words to adequately describe this awesome beauty. Just go see for yourseleves. When can I download it?

1st pics..very, extremelly WiP..no release date whatsoever...enjoy!

Wow nice! This has been my most anticipated aircraft...Viet Nam and all that!

Ron,

Any idea when the F-102 will be available for WOV? This is my favorite bird of all time- can't wait to do textures and decals for it.

Mike Druzolowski

Edited by mppd

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..