Sign in to follow this  
The Trooper

MF F-14 cockpit repaint

Hi, everybody!

This is a repaint of Mirage Factory's F-14 cockpit, in attempt to give it more reallistic appearance. I've rearranged some of the lights on the ACM panel, using Lexx_Luthor's AIRSPEED_INDICATOR method. It's still WIP. Any suggestions or criticisms are welcome. :biggrin:

gallery_26374_128_61475.jpg

gallery_26374_128_24765.jpg

gallery_26374_128_32298.jpg

gallery_26374_128_63628.jpg

Also I'll appreciate some help from those more familliar with the real Tomcat cockpit:

There are three lights just right of the ACM JETT (stores jettison?) switch

1. The top one is labeled SEAM LOCK and is IRM lock light, the bottom one labeled HOT TRIG is some kind of master arm indicator. Am I correct?

2. The one in the middle is labeled COLLISION. What is it for?

3. What colour are the lights?

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie Rulez!!!!!!!!!!

:good::clapping::biggrin: This is looking just awesome

OMG... Love the Tomcats just like Mig's. Hud looks like in the real f-14 :good:

Thanks for the comments guys :biggrin:

Raddar screen and HUD are by MoonJumper. They are from JSF_Aggie's Harrier campaign. The only thing I did was repainting some of the cockpit textures and some .ini moves. There is still more work to be done, though.

Hi, everybody!

This is a repaint of Mirage Factory's F-14 cockpit, in attempt to give it more reallistic appearance.

Fabulous..I love the Tomcat and can't wait to download your repaint :good:

It works

Trooper, are you using avionics70.dll, or avionics60.dll? The reason I ask is because the stock and standalone WOV or SFP1 doesn't have the avionics70.dll. That's why the F-14D pit would have problems. I could be mistaken, but it looks like the avionics70.dll in the screens.

Crusader is right. I don't know about the F-14D, but mine definitelly works with avionics70 and WOV patched to v30.08.06.

Hi, everybody!

This is a repaint of Mirage Factory's F-14 cockpit, in attempt to give it more reallistic appearance. I've rearranged some of the lights on the ACM panel, using Lexx_Luthor's AIRSPEED_INDICATOR method. It's still WIP. Any suggestions or criticisms are welcome. :biggrin:

Also I'll appreciate some help from those more familliar with the real Tomcat cockpit:

There are three lights just right of the ACM JETT (stores jettison?) switch

1. The top one is labeled SEAM LOCK and is IRM lock light, the bottom one labeled HOT TRIG is some kind of master arm indicator. Am I correct?

2. The one in the middle is labeled COLLISION. What is it for?

3. What colour are the lights?

Drop my a PM with contact info, and I'll send you some cockpit details straight from the NATOPS manual.