Sign in to follow this  
trixi

A dogfight question?

Halo you all there outside! I would like also times a 1 1 Dogfight with other airplanes like the Mig 17, Mig 19 or Mig 21 make!!!! In your pictures in gallery one often sees a phantom or an f 15 against a CSU the 27 or against a Mig - 23 fight like I can arrange my single mission more exact in SFP1! Can I also select against how much CSU 27 I to fly can? I hope someone can me help! Greeting TRIXI :blush:

Hello

A specific 1 Vs 1 mission - with only 2 planes in the sky?

One way is to alter one of the existing custom missions:

To manually edit Single missions go to the "Missions" folder i.e "C:\StrikeFighters\Missions" and open up one of the .msn (ie F-4_Vs_Mig17_1v1.msn) files in Notepad. You can then make a COPY of this and alter the planes taking part.

Save the file as a .msn when you have finished

When you start the game select the "Load Mission" tab when in the "Single Mission" section

This assumes there is a mission like this in SFP1 by default (cant remember as I only have WOV/WOE installed now)

hope this is readable your end! :hi:

Surely its more fun dogfighting lots of different Planes at the same time though :dirol:

ps Assume Kreelins editor does this also?

Edited by CoolHand29

Guest Saganuay82

Open the mission file with Kreelins editor then you can play with the stock mission. Change the aircraft that are flying or whatever.

KMD is cool...but there is also Le Missioneur over on Check-Six...it is the bee's knees...or you can go native and start learning how to hack into the *.msn file with notebook (or whatever text editor you enjoy)