Hi,

I am trying to find out where to download the solomons_complete by Edward for the Flying Tigers Campaign. Does anyone have the link to this?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi,

I am trying to find out where to download the solomons_complete by Edward for the Flying Tigers Campaign. Does anyone have the link to this?

Thanks,

Mark

It is on avsim.com I think

Edited by kukulino

Hi,

Thanks,

Mark

Torque,

You're new here...so I'll cut you some slack. Asking questions is okay...posting the same topic in 3 separate forums is not.

Post and give some time for someone to give you an answer.

FastCargo

Torque,

You're new here...so I'll cut you some slack. Asking questions is okay...posting the same topic in 3 separate forums is not.

Post and give some time for someone to give you an answer.

FastCargo

Thanks for cutting me some slack. I can see from your name FastCargo you appreciate things moving quickly. :)

Edited by Torque_123

It is on avsim.com I think

Thanks kukulino,

I found it on avsim.

For anyone else looking for this file: Go to the file library in avsim and under stike fighters look for solomons and you've got it!

Cheers,

Mark "Torque" Link

i only find the Ships and Ground Objects and the Terrain, no planes. and i remember the once "solomons_complete" had everything in it.

Q: what's the Solomons have to do with a AVG campaign? Somebody needs a new navigator....

-------------

I don't recall there EVER being a Solomons Campaign pak that included aircraft. Up until a very short time ago, there weren't ANY 'canal themed aircraft and/or skins available. I should know ... I've made most of them!! (with more still to come)

Mabye a very ancient one may still be a avsim? Don't know. I DO know that Baltika has it on his list.

And the terrain itself has gone in for a complete overhaul....again. I'm just waiting for Deuces to finish off planting trees so I can recheck target area positions.

Wrench

kevin stein

And the terrain itself has gone in for a complete overhaul....again. I'm just waiting for Deuces to finish off planting trees so I can recheck target area positions.

Wrench

kevin stein

That's some good new Wrench! :good: My treemod for Solomons went into coma long time ago

"downloads required:

Edward's Solomons_complete - has most of the WWII specific stuff, including p-40E,zero, and val planes

..................."

from the "Flying Tiger"s readme

i really dont want to search for those planes one by one, it costs too much time

If you've got time to post here, you probably have time to go searching for some aircraft.

Please don't explain why you don't have time...most people here have real lives too and won't be sympathetic.

FC