Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Stealth Don't Help You Here Though....

Flew too low and was a victim of AAA.

:blink: It wasn't a Shilka?

That SA-19s looking a bit lethal! even took at shot at you sir

Thanks...while you were writing that, I found and installed it...seems there is a "Search" feature here on this forum...guess next you will start including Read Me files in the downloads...

By the by, Bravo to "kout" that is way cool-looking stuff...

Edited by sparkomatic

I've been using that USAF Fighters background for my main install for a few years as well.

The only issue I have is on the stats screen it is too scrunched up to show kills. Hits and percentage, but not actual shoot downs.

And what did you do, fly straight at it, BLT? He sure did pound you with 30mm!

:blink:

Uh, excuse me Gen. Slavens, what were you doing so close to the ground when your supposed to be flying a desk? :warning2:

Yeah, my 4 plane flight got into a beef with 8 SU-27s. Shot them all down, reformed and found two of our number missing... :cray:

I've been using that USAF Fighters background for my main install for a few years as well.

The only issue I have is on the stats screen it is too scrunched up to show kills. Hits and percentage, but not actual shoot downs.

And what did you do, fly straight at it, BLT? He sure did pound you with 30mm!

:blink:

I came off a target, with the F-22 doing some BDA, as I turned hard right the guns from a Tungaska got me. They were trying to take pot shots at me with their SA-19's in optical mode but that doesn't work well when you are jinking.

Hey was the Tunguska that got you the same one that you fired the Popeye at?

I came off a target, with the F-22 doing some BDA, as I turned hard right the guns from a Tungaska got me. They were trying to take pot shots at me with their SA-19's in optical mode but that doesn't work well when you are jinking.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhh he said jinking! :wink: