Sign in to follow this  
PIGHUNTA69

Whats the best weapon?

I was flying a strike mission in WOE and i had to take out an ammo bunker. The first time i tried 4 2000lb. JDAMS and the bunker was still standing. Next i tried 4 Small Diameter Bombs and the same thing! Last was the air launched Tomahawks and to my surprise the bunker was still standing. Any help on what i should use????? Thanks.

Really, I dropped a 2000 JDAM on it and it went BOOOMMM, made that noise too. I saw screw it and nuke it. :biggrin:

I was flying a strike mission in WOE and i had to take out an ammo bunker. The first time i tried 4 2000lb. JDAMS and the bunker was still standing. Next i tried 4 Small Diameter Bombs and the same thing! Last was the air launched Tomahawks and to my surprise the bunker was still standing. Any help on what i should use????? Thanks.

My advice is deploy your orndance to HIt the target. :biggrin:

Man, use Soviet weapons :biggrin:

S-24 rocket under Su-7BM:

S-24.jpg

S-24 hit:

S-24HIT.jpg

S-24 hell...

Hellfire.jpg

Or classic FAB-500 bombs:

FAB500.jpg

FAB-500 hit - two bombs droped - two bunkers blow off:

FAB500HIT.jpg

Just old good gunsight and good eye you need to hit :wink: No CCIP... No laser or GPS guided weapons are needed :haha:

Edited by kukulino