Sign in to follow this  
jayo

How edit loadout sticky

Anyone else have a problem opening the weapon loadout sticky in Knowledge base?

Because only a moderator can do it.

Because only a moderator can do it.

can i ask what thread this is referrring to? "readme inst. A_4Q CANA..== You must have the latest Weapons Pak to use the Avionics Humps and Other Weapons. Please see the "Weapons & Loadout Fixes" thread at CombatAce for more, updated weapons for the Argentine Air Forces ==

can i ask what thread this is referrring to? "readme inst. A_4Q CANA..== You must have the latest Weapons Pak to use the Avionics Humps and Other Weapons. Please see the "Weapons & Loadout Fixes" thread at CombatAce for more, updated weapons for the Argentine Air Forces ==

I better let Wrench guide you he knows where all that stuff is and can help you as needed.

Help me out here...I'm not understanding the question or the statment...

You're unable to OPEN that forum, or you just can't find the thread/post you need???

The way I set it up is Post #1...is the basic table of contents, listing the aircraft and what page it's info can be found on.

Scrolling down in Post #1, you'll find the "Skyhawk Avioncs Hump Fix" is listed as being on Page 9

Right below that, is the "Notes on Argentine Weapons", also on Page 9

Using the "Page Jump" buttons, the little boxes numbered 1, 2, 3, etc with the far right double arrow meaning "go to last page", you can go directly to the last page; in this case, Page 9.

The info you seek is there.

As to posting in that forum, as Dave said, only Moderators. We don't want it cluttered with unnecessary chit-chats. Taht's what the regular forums are for.

Let me know if you have any further trouble

Wrench

kevin stein