Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Just showing off...sorry

ok I got FS 2004 and found a EA-6B and took it for a nice dusk flight from my local field.Sorry but i just had to show this one.

Pete Hawker was making the prowler for SFP1. That is the prowler right? well anyways i have th beta to it he let me test it and like its pretty sweet but the problem is he suddenly disappeared not sure what happened to him. havent heard anything since i emailed him but no answer back. dont know oh well

yes it is a Prowler and I remember the prowler project.. that was the main reason i made this post..kinda a preview.I was hoping it was coming along..but guess not.can hope he finishes it.

Guest MrMudd

ok...So let me have the beta.

Sorry let me rephrase that.

Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie!!!!

lol sorry i cant i think he would get mad or osmething but i havent heard from him like 3 months lol so i dont know even if i did give it to you it really is in beta state the aflight model is nice and like but it turns to fast so thats not right i dont know i guess i could give it to someone if they wanted to finish it but not sure but it has no cockpit i can take screenshots for you guys if you want me too

I'm still working on the Prowler when I can. I have other priorities right now though so it's still on the back burner.

The FM needs lots of tweaks, that's for sure. It's still fun to fly though.

It's good to hear you're still working on it...is the meter correct that you're 65% complete?thats good to see.

Hawker great to hear from you!!! :D Hope you will find the time to finish this nice bird in a near future. I'm sure there are many that would be happy to help you :wink:

Thanks. I appreciate it. If some of you would enjoy flying it in it's current state, you can try it. I've been debating on letting it out as is and figured what the heck.

Get it here... (you must click link and file DL should begin)

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hawker/files...EA-6B_16May.zip

Wing folding update (timing/position)

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hawker/files...fold_Update.zip

My jet sound (for all jets)

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hawker/files...etEngineWav.zip

Just put the files in the EA-6B directory of your aircraft folder. I'm going to be busy with other things but this should keep some of you happy. Don't complain, whine, etc. This IS a beta and I know there are many issues. Just try it, if you like it, have fun. If not, don't fly it. Simple. :)