Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

K...

Dang those people are retards. I'm glad Israel is kicking the crap outta them, Allah willing. They call the rabbit a coward and look what that person is dressed as. Bunch of ignorant A-Holes

A "Jew killing bunny"? What? Jeez they must be running out of ideas.

I do not know why but I think that was hilarious. I mean it is a new low to get people to pay attention to them.

I do not know why but I think that was hilarious. I mean it is a new low to get people to pay attention to them.

^^That's about where I'm at. Kinda makes me wonder if these "accidents" some extremists are having are really just suicides because someone in their organisation has come up to them and said something like "Hey, you know what we should do! Hamas has this propaganda mouse... WE SHOULD DO IT TOO!! You'd play a giant mouse brilliantly!"

They last thing either of them would hear would be "...clic--BOOM!!"

LOLOL let him try... i'll tell him where to come :D

just for you to know, this is probably a tool for them to infulence children to hate jews.. stupid MF's!

....and given the nature of a child's natural innocence and inquisitiveness.....

.....they may be succeeding just a bit..... :blink: