Sign in to follow this  
sona1111

badger C large anti-ship rocket

this is about strike fighters: project 1

i had the game installed with many mods a long time ago, and i just found the cd again and reinstalled, i used to love killing ships with these HUGE rockets that were mounted on wing mounts of the badger C. however when selected there are no weapons "in stock" in the loadout screen. does anyone have that plane any know how you get this weapon and/or install it?

Just a few ideas.... Have you installed the latest weapons pack? If so, check the service dates for the weapon in the weaponsdata.ini, and then set your mission year to fall within those dates. I hope this helps, if not, I'm sure some others will chime it! :)

i have the weapons pack, but i am not sure what the weapon itself is called. some kind of anti ship missile.

Do you mean the AS-1, AS-2, AS-4, AS-5 and the AS-6?

You can find them in the latest weapon pack under their corrispective russian names.

AS-1 = KS-1 Kometa

AS-2 = K-10SN

AS-4 = Kh-22N, Kh-22NA, Kh-22MP Burya

AS-5 = KSR-2, KSR-11

AS-6 = Kh-26MP, Kh-26N

well i see the weapons that you were talking about, but they still do not appear on the loadouts screen for the badger C on the dates they said. how would i fix this?

Maybe i've found the problem....

It's in the Tu-16C_DATA.INI file

scroll down to the [weapon stations]

Add ASM,CGR in AllowedWeaponClass=

and SOVIET in AttachmentType=

Now you will be ready to sink some ships from distance :good:

thanks much!

that fixed it, but even better because now i have like 10 huge missiles to choose from. thanks man. :yes:

however i have one more question, how hard is it to add the right and left wing missile pylons to the badger A so i can get a bomb bay and missiles? :diablo:

Edited by sona1111

Uhmmm.....

The Badger G :biggrin:

It combines the Badger A airframe with the ability to launch missiles from the wing pylons and the bomb bay. :ok:

its fixed and works nicely- except for one thing. the bomb bay does not open. visually i mean, i can still drop te bombs, so its ~ok~, but i like ow the bay opened on the badger A. is their any way to fix this?

No, because is shaped to have those huge missiles attacked to its belly as a primary purpose.

i saw that the badger C has the missile attach point, but the badger G does not, it has 2 missiles on the wings and a bomb bay in the middle. the bomb bay does "work" (you can open and close it, and it says so on the screen, and you can drop ombs from it when its open), however the only thins that does not work is the visual animation for the open and close of the bomb bay, could this be defined wrong somewhere?