Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys, just a quick dumb question:

Is there a way to create a smoke pod a-la Lock On for SFP1/WOE?

I was planning for an aerobatics video with Hitory's Macross skins, but without smoke pods it just looses eye candy! XDDD

Thanks for your time and patience!

The only "solution" in mind is to create 2 engines at the wingtip with no thrust that use the same exhaust as the Gnat T1 of capun. :rolleyes:

Ciao Spillone, grazie per la dritta..Stavo pensando...e un pod ECM invisibile o molto piccolo con effetto smoke se acceso?

Dovrebbe essere possibile in teoria...Scusa la vaghezza ma sono un niubbo a creare armi e simili...

I think I almost understand what hide is saying in the last post, and I think it is the same idea I was having, could it be possible to make a weapon or other store with a smoke emitter effect, Imagine if you could, having 3 with different coloured smoke which can be selected individually and we have the beginings of an airshow mod :biggrin:

Exactly what I was saying, Craig! Sorry for not posting in both Italian and English, would have made things easier...

However, yeah, I was thinking about an ECM pod with a smoke emitter linked to the ON position...you turn on ECM and smoke flows...

There goes the airshow mod XD...

The question is: is that possible in any way???

Exactly what I was saying, Craig! Sorry for not posting in both Italian and English, would have made things easier...

However, yeah, I was thinking about an ECM pod with a smoke emitter linked to the ON position...you turn on ECM and smoke flows...

There goes the airshow mod XD...

The question is: is that possible in any way???

I thought for sure there was already a mod for that somewhere. Have you checked the download section?

There's a mod for the L-39 to fly an airshow modified version, I'm talkina about something one could add to every plane, an external pod with smokes...

Hi it´s easy. you must create engine without power in ini file and than you set position.

And you can create multiple color smoke emiter :wink: sorry my english is bad

contact me on personal message :wink:

2190945,smoke.jpg

That looks like a cool deal, but an external smoke dispenser would be very cool, you could add it to any station like a weapon.

Hit the drop buton with pod selected, smoke on!

Once again, smoke off.

Maybe using the AIM-9 LOD or summat?

Or adding it as an effect to an ECM pod, hit ECM on and smoke is on, again and smoke's off!

Anybody got a clue on this one?

vrkuboy, is that a PZL-130 Orlik??