hi can anyone help me installed inflight radio chatter by polaski for wov problem is after aircraft exceeds 230knots voices get faster&faster till it sounds like micky mouse is in the cockpit slow down below 230 its ok thanks

Someone posted somewhere that the game speeds up windloop - because its meant to represent the air getting faster as you fly faster.

If thats true then another file will need to be replaced - or there may be an ini that can be changed to stop it speeding up?

Havnt tried this myself - so unless you have time to take a look take it out for now.

Hey there,

the mod should have come with a customized soundlist.ini file, which makes the windloop sound not linked to speed. This file needs to go in your WOV\Flight folder. If you already have a customized soundlist.ini inWOV\Flight, you can just change this part I think:

[WindLoop]

Priority=NORMAL

3DSound=FALSE

FrequencyControl=FALSE

NumBuffers=1

Looped=TRUE

The FrequencyControl=FALSE part is what makes the sound not linked to aircraft speed.

Hey there,

the mod should have come with a customized soundlist.ini file, which makes the windloop sound not linked to speed. This file needs to go in your WOV\Flight folder. If you already have a customized soundlist.ini inWOV\Flight, you can just change this part I think:

[WindLoop]

Priority=NORMAL

3DSound=FALSE

FrequencyControl=FALSE

NumBuffers=1

Looped=TRUE

The FrequencyControl=FALSE part is what makes the sound not linked to aircraft speed.

tried what you suggested snork still the same think ill take windloop out

thanks to everyone who tried to help