Sign in to follow this  
viperBAT32

Anyone wanna fly?

o.k. o.k. i asked previously if anyone was interested in flying falcon 4.0 af on dail-up. guess i should explain. i live in an area that doesn't offer high speed internet, and , no, i will not move to one that does.... :blink: is it impossible to find people that fly online using dail-up? i play delta force blackhawk down online with no problems whatsoever(i.e. not getting booted off for high ping times)i have lomac,falcon 4.0 and falcon 4.0 af,combat flight sim. 3,flight sim. 2004,among several other combat sim's. i just want to enjoy flying with other living persons without being shunned for having dail-up.there should be a movement for dail-up users or at worst an area where we can gather online to enjoy some of the best flight sim's ever! so if anyone knows such a web-gathering, i would appreciate the info.i just want someone else to enjoy some of the missions i have created for much of these flight sim's without being ignored because of my dail-up connection. :dntknw:

o.k. o.k. i asked previously if anyone was interested in flying falcon 4.0 af on dail-up. guess i should explain. i live in an area that doesn't offer high speed internet, and , no, i will not move to one that does.... :blink: is it impossible to find people that fly online using dail-up? i play delta force blackhawk down online with no problems whatsoever(i.e. not getting booted off for high ping times)i have lomac,falcon 4.0 and falcon 4.0 af,combat flight sim. 3,flight sim. 2004,among several other combat sim's. i just want to enjoy flying with other living persons without being shunned for having dail-up.there should be a movement for dail-up users or at worst an area where we can gather online to enjoy some of the best flight sim's ever! so if anyone knows such a web-gathering, i would appreciate the info.i just want someone else to enjoy some of the missions i have created for much of these flight sim's without being ignored because of my dail-up connection. :dntknw:

Think you got problems, I moved to rural France last year from the UK, there I had been getting 4Mb broadband from NTL. Online gaming was no problem. Now I have broadband via the telephone cable with top download speed of about 240KH second. Like you I go on line to servers but find myself strangely alone. The only exception being Ubi soft who have there own dedicated site. Whether we are able to link to play, I don't know! worth a try . Mike

LOL, that's because all the land area of France and the UK combined is only a small fraction of the total rural area in the USA! It's far less difficult to cover a small area with broadband access. :wink: