Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

your favorite aircraft..

My personal favorites at this point are:

Civilian- Cub and the add-on Dash 8

Military- the EA-6B

I have to say all are fun but these are my favorites...I'm trying to decide on my favorite place to fly.

don't like those civies :D

i like the AH-1 Cobra and most helis

and jets ;)

I have to agree with Dagger, as I really like the EA-6B Prowler, and the way it handles. Excellent!

But where can I find a Navy A-7 that will work with FS2004? "Ain't" found one yet. The FS2002 will not work right.

Navychief

The Prowler is nice but what the heck is up with that paintjob? Looks horrible. It has the potential to be a real winner though.

It is a very nice jet however.

I'm gonna give it a couple of months and see what type of exclusive 2004 aircraft come out. There are a few 2002 planes like Dean Reimers F18 that are favorites of mine, but so far some of my favorites are having texture problems in 2004. It wont take long before we see 2004 aircraft all over the place.

Guest Ranger332

the prowler

this is one of my favs. did a lil repaint just to make it different must aggree the skin is a lil lacking

Guest Ranger332

heres are a few if my favs.

Guest Sony Tuckson

no hesitation!!

the sf260m

anyone knows here?

Guest Sony Tuckson

thanks for this link

I even recognize some guys still flying in our air force today :shock:

Guest MrMudd

That almost looks like the "Zlin" Czech Airforce Trainor. I found one for FS2002 Pro. Wonderful plane to fly.

I mostly use a program Called "Thermeik" and make my own thermals for gliders...

Here is a link to some Thermals and gliders

www.virtualsoaring.org

:P :angry: The word is Trainer, not Trainor. A little more respect to the language that serves all of us so well is needed.... :rolleyes: :D

:P  :angry: The word is Trainer, not Trainor. A little more respect to the language that serves all of us so well is needed.... :rolleyes:  :D

Oh crap, Mudd's inbound weapons hot! Duck and cover! :blink: :P

I have to agree with Dagger, as I really like the EA-6B Prowler, and the way it handles.  Excellent!

But where can I find a Navy A-7 that will work with FS2004? "Ain't" found one yet.  The FS2002 will not work right.

Navychief

this is payware, Rey Lopez built some of the planes in FD3

a7b.JPG

a7d.JPG

$10 http://www.aircraftdesignstudios.com/A7.htm

My favorites are the AV8-B and the Rafale AV8-B for it's uniqeness and The Rafale for it's Looks!

I'm Also a big fan of the A6!

BirdDogg.

Guest MrMudd
:P  :angry: The word is Trainer, not Trainor. A little more respect to the language that serves all of us so well is needed.... :rolleyes:  :D

Fights On! Fights On!

Since your interpersonal skills are so poor. You better safety the attitude in the forums. One thing i wont tolerate here is personal attacks, or the grabasstic attitudes displayed on other websites.

Your Grasp of the english language did not benefit you here now did it?

Been a while since ive banned a smartass. If you continue to play the fool.

you can guarantee i will terminate your Virtual voice here at Biohazcentral.

nobody respects a jackass. Your are clearly a bandit on my scope.

Hey TopGun

Again, thanks for the link. I made a mistake yesterday, and downloaded an addon A-7 from Alpha Simulations. I do NOT, repeat NOT recommend this site! The A-7 I downloaded (cost was not bad at $7); but none of the flight control surfaces are animated in FS2004, and the tailhook and canopy are not animated either. Main reason I wanted an addon A-7, was to go with the Flight Deck 3 program I just ordered. FD3 not only has arresting gear capability for carrier ops, but also has a Fresnel Lens system! So cool. Anyway, stay clear of Alpha Simulations, in my opinion. I emailed them, asking if I could get a free update, once they update the A-7 for FS2004. The reply was, "no", as it would mean a totally new aircraft model. Oh well, so much for doing business with them again.

I do have a question, though. Is it possible to modify such a computer model to "fix" such problems, such as inanimate flight control surfaces?

NC

Guest MrMudd

Anything is modable in Flight sim 2004.

GMAX is a common program this is used to create these models.

When i purchased Fs2002 Pro it came with GMax design program specificaly suited for modifying and designing aircraft. It was allot of fun!

USAFMTL has strong knowledge in this stuff,

www.avsim.com and or any of the models you download usually have read me files with email links to the authors. most have been very supportive of talking with me.

FYI i have been slowly downloading my personal favorites. and uploading them to my BIOHAZCENTRAL FTP FOLDER AT CHPRODUCTS.

My criteria is high Fidelity animations, detail and above all a functioning Virtual Cockpit.

As soon as our FTP system and remote linking ability is setup here i will post links to my favorites, or you can got to ftp.chproducts.com/biohazcentral and download them

Hey Chief, I didn't read this thread prior to responding to your PM. I see you tried the Alpha Sims and they don't work :(

I think I might have a beta of Rey's file, let me see if that works prior to you spending more money ;)

Hey Mudd,

I tried getting to that FTP site you mentioned, but it said I was not allowed to access the folder...If we can't find a way around it, not a big deal, I can wait until we get them loaded up here.

Thanks...