Sign in to follow this  
column5

Wings Over Israel [Official Thread]

They use paypal, but you can pay withot PP account with credic tard. The page where it invites you to log in has an option to pay directly in not-so-fancy print on the left.

Has anyone noticed that there's now a partial success rating for missions? :yes:

I've just bombed a bunker, but didn't destroy it and got the partial success rating for that :doh:

Has anyone noticed that there's now a partial success rating for missions? :yes:

I've just bombed a bunker, but didn't destroy it and got the partial success rating for that :doh:

yeh :blink:

dat's been around since SP3 :biggrin:

iss jus that's it seems to be easier to achieve in this build :ok:

In place, mostly...still testing...

air-defenses.jpg

They work nicely, too. Still have a ways to go to them more or less where I want. No infor as to real life placement, but using 'common sense', give some ideas.

Wrench

kevin stein

yeh :blink:

dat's been around since SP3 :biggrin:

iss jus that's it seems to be easier to achieve in this build :ok:

Really?, I don't remember ever getting it before :blink:

Really?, I don't remember ever getting it before :blink:

like i said, the thing is that it is very rare....

if you wanted to see it more, you would have to edit it in MISSIONCONTROL.INI.....

They use paypal, but you can pay withot PP account with credic tard. The page where it invites you to log in has an option to pay directly in not-so-fancy print on the left.

Yeha i tried the direct way, but kept saying it couldnt find the page etc, thanks anyway guys ill try again though :rolleyes:

Hey guys, wanted to mention that Version 1.1 of War for the Water 63-67 is available now at CombatAce:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6185

With this update, I've tried to reduce the intensity level, more in keeping with a limited border conflict. The overall effect is probably pretty subtle. I'm learning a lot, but since TK's campaign engine seems to be designed to model an all-out air war (which makes sense, from a market perspective) you have to use some indirect methods to ratchet down the action. See what you think.

And if you prefer the original version, it's still available as well ... :smile:

Edited by Pancho

Hey guys, wanted to mention that Version 1.1 of War for the Water 63-67 is available now at CombatAce:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6185

With this update, I've tried to reduce the intensity level, more in keeping with a limited border conflict. The overall effect is probably pretty subtle. I'm learning a lot, but since TK's campaign engine seems to be designed to model an all-out air war (which makes sense, from a market perspective) you have to use some indirect methods to ratchet down the action. See what you think.

And if you prefer the original version, it's still available as well ... :smile:

Pancho

Great work on all these and the War For Water is my favortie one. Can't wait to see what you come with next.

Hey guys, do the stock campaigns still work after you add Pancho's? That is the only thing stopping me from downloading what appear to be rather cool campaigns.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Absolutely.

The ones he has crafted are to fill in the "gaps" as Israel has always had some smaller form of conflict between the bigger battles portrayed by Thirdwire.

So yes, the stock campaigns are untouched and work just fine...

Pancho

Great work on all these and the War For Water is my favortie one. Can't wait to see what you come with next.

Thanks, USAFMTL! :smile:

Okay, just one more update.

Version 1.1 of Attrition War and Golan Stalemate are available now:

-- Attrition War: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6195

-- Golan Stalemate: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6194

Same story as the War for the Water update; lowered the intensity to better simulate a limited conflict. Also cleaned up a couple of anachronisms in Attrition War. If you prefer more action, Version 1.0 is still available for all three campaigns.

And that's the end, as far as these campaigns are concered (hopefully). On to the next thing ... :smile:

Edited by Pancho

Did someone ever noticed that?

img00003qs3.png

Looks like that my wingman, by being an ace, is granted the right to bears his name in missions!

Downloaded WOI just now and I've flown one mission....

AWESOME!

Did someone ever noticed that?

Looks like that my wingman, by being an ace, is granted the right to bears his name in missions!

Yup, sure did.

Hold on to them, they are exceedingly hard to come by, and maintain...

__EDIT__

New page, quote needed.

Edited by Spectre_USA

Anyone tried adding cockpit to MiG-17/19/21? Some flight testing of their models?

I understand that Floggers behave funny.

Nele

Anyone tried adding cockpit to MiG-17/19/21? Some flight testing of their models?

I understand that Floggers behave funny.

Nele

Yep, Johann made a campaign in order to make all planes flyables. Actually, he modded it in order to be "add-on free", by using stock cockpit.

It might be possible to use the existing MiGs cockpit downloadable here, but I don't know if they are WoI compatible or not, as most comes with ini and/or FM files.

It seems there's wrong entry in Johan's WOI campaigns Expansion -the Super Mysterie B2 has wrong officce attached in it's ini file:

CockpitDataFile=SuperMystereB2_cockpit.ini

but there's no such cockpit present, and it should be changed to other pit (for example to A-4B, I find Nesher's ok)

WOE users shouldn't hesistate to use Hunter cockpit for Hunters family, but remember all files must be extracted from WOE objectdata.cat and placed in respective folders.

Looks OK, but note-no Ailerons on Floggers at all, just spoilers and differential stabilator. Therefore, the model can get over-responsive laterally (spoilers retract at 72 deg). Might well make those "dummy" or detach from moving surfaces. So at least it would be visually (more) correct.

(I thought this was finally corrected on visual model :sad: )

For export MiG-23MS, you can change the service date (I think-1974) "cut" the engine dry-wet power to the MS value of "my" MS model and use radar parameters from MiG-21BIS as well as the missile load.

Being a nitpick on Floggers, all three models participated in 1982 War. Those were MS, MF and export MLD (ML with MLD electronics and equipment, but sans aerodynamical improvements).

Nele

Full instructions for the Hunters and SMBD (all the Mystere variants) is in the Knowledge Base, "WoI ONLY Weapons and Loads" Thread. A complete 'parts list' is there...all the bits necessary, from the F-100 are in ALL versions of the game -- SF, WoV and WoE. Nothing to worry about there!! For the WoE users, a full parts list for the Hunter as well.

nele: your tweeks the Battlerbritian uploaded fixed the problem superbly!!! For all 3 stock Floggers. Cockpit were no problem, just used the one from the other Flogger kits. They're the subject for some upcoming posts in the KB WoI Thread.

as the the Fishbeds, all the aftermarket cockpits work just like they always did...superly!!! :yahoo: I also cheated a little, and used the Mirage Factory (?) MF as well, even if the skin isn't quite right for the theatre. (this was before BB uploaded your tweek)

Wrench

kevin stein

BTDT.

Add the entry:

ENGINE_TOGGLE=(Whatever key you want to shut off the engines)

to your .ini file in the Controls directory. Save and you're done. And yes, it works.

FastCargo