Sign in to follow this  
Atreides

Winter driving goodies

Guess some people just dont know how to drive in winter, or dont even bother with snow tire's.

1)

Grey van, right pocket.. :clapping:

2)

Check out the dude who bails, abandon ship mon ! :haha:

Edited by Atreides

I'm sure I'll be seeing some of those talented people tomorrow morning...

Too late my wife already destroyed one rim. So wheel ailignment, 4 tires, and new rim are the cost so far this winter. The second video where that lady jumps out of the car is priceless.

Man am i glad i live in Hawaii, but over here when it rains people turn into retards. Thats our equivalent of snow. The people jumping outta the cars are also retarded, did you see the guy almost get runover.

we had some crazy old bat ram into out '91 ford explorer with an '89 chevy cavalier. Roads were clear, no ice, we were just sitting at a stop light and she rams into us doing 90km/h (about 55 mph). Then she backed up and rammed us again. Then she backed up again, but my mom floored it and we got out of there just as she passed where we were a second ago. Then the messed up old fart proceeded to try to drive away, but cavalier VS explorer, and her car was totalled. All we had was a bent bumper and a cracked windshield!

the old tart told police that somebody had hit her from behind and drove away, but there was no damage to the back of her car and we were the only two cars on the street. However, she did get a new car out of this. We got a new back bumper.

Moral of the story: sure, big, heavy guzzlers make the earth warmer and empty your pocket, but in a crash, you're better off driving something built like a brick sh*t house than a little, anorexic smart car.

Florida is the same way...no ice, but the rain is some sort of strange unknown that can't be dealt with...despite it happening like 200 days a year.

Guest Bounder

not winter but did you see this?

I have to deal with that.

Going to the Cape will be interesting today.

You guys can embed videos now...

[ youtube]VIDEO ID[/ youtube]

You guys can embed videos now...

youtube

youtube][VIDEO ID[/youtube]

Awesomesauce! :clapping:

Edited by Longestpants

Is that Blackwater? Reminds me the ones Ive seen in Iraq.

I don't like the embedded videos, I can't load them while surfing the forums.

Is that Blackwater? Reminds me the ones Ive seen in Iraq.

Who know's if those characters are Blackwater, the specimen below certainly is :biggrin:

blackwater.jpg

Edited by Atreides