Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

Now that's good thinking!

Consequently, does this mean if I'm using something like this when playing BF2, I have to think like someone who has a head injury?? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Take that Wiimote!

That is excessively cool. I imagine it will be pretty clunky at first, but think of 5 years from now when the technology is even more refined. Roleplaying games using that would reach a whole new level, flight sims with complex avionics, thinking instead of cntrl+alt+shift+every key. OR...star wars games USE THE FORCE!

I'll still stick to my mouse and keyboard for shooters, the precision is necessary, but to map things like leaning, jump, crouch and use to thinking! No fumbling through jumping puzzles or awkward keybinding.

It'd also do wonders for people with disabilities. Imagine the work that could be done if stephen hawking could write and work out his physics simply by thought!

It'll help disabled simmers/gamers like myself. Hell I could play on next gen consoles with this. FYI I can't use next gen console controllers.

Falcon

You're not alone, I'm not particularly capable with them myself! I prefer a kb/mouse or joystick or wheel (depending on game type) to that stupid gamepad design any day of the week.

I wish I could plug some of those things into my PSP on a regular basis!

You're not alone, I'm not particularly capable with them myself! I prefer a kb/mouse or joystick or wheel (depending on game type) to that stupid gamepad design any day of the week.

I wish I could plug some of those things into my PSP on a regular basis!

The days of Sega master system and 32 bit Sega Genesis system were golden. These had real joysticks. It was called Genesistick. It had a trigger, 2 buttons and the start button on top. It even had a rapid fire switch which it helped me with the street fighter type games. Sigh. If only God of War was for PC..

Well I tried to google that stick. Only sticks I could find were those arcade style sticks. Oh well

Falcon