Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

It's just me?

Nope CA is very unstable today. I got the same message

We've been seeing some high server loads lately which is good but to compensate for the new loads I have to move some resources over to applications like apache and mysql which provide you guys with everything from page views to downloads. So that being said it's not their we're unstable it's more like we're improving stablility long term with some short term interruptions.

Yeah similar message here to.

Mr. Erik, could it be that there are to many guests and members on at once? I mean 365 guests is a lot.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

No. The problem is not with users online. The problem is balancing how much memory we give to applications and how much we keep in reserve for other things like downloads and web based applications. It's really not that big of a deal it's just not an easy task sometimes. Sadly the best time to tune your equipment is when it is at it's highest useage, so I'll keep at it as long as you guys don't get frustrated.

No. The problem is not with users online. The problem is balancing how much memory we give to applications and how much we keep in reserve for other things like downloads and web based applications. It's really not that big of a deal it's just not an easy task sometimes. Sadly the best time to tune your equipment is when it is at it's highest useage, so I'll keep at it as long as you guys don't get frustrated.

No problem here, now I know what is happening. Keep up the good work :good::good::good::good::good:

No problem.

How is the site working for everyone? From the backend performance looks like it's running at optimal considering the amount of traffic, useage, and sheer volume we're handling. Doesn't sound like much but with an average of almost 380 users online around the clock for the past year I think we've done well for staying online with little to no hiccups.

Erik

i got it hehehe, CA is my second life xD

hey that was my post , you stle it...my second life as well.. hmhm second,, am I really sure? (jack sparrow accent and attitude..) :blink: :blink: :blink:

How is the site working for everyone? From the backend performance looks like it's running at optimal considering the amount of traffic, useage, and sheer volume we're handling. Doesn't sound like much but with an average of almost 380 users online around the clock for the past year I think we've done well for staying online with little to no hiccups.

Erik

I think you all are doing a GREAT JOB here, keep up the good work :good::good::good::good::good:

Erik

It is doing better now.