Sign in to follow this  
Atreides

Ok, I give up, how does one make a video for SFP1

I really used the search function and went through read: 26 yes 26 pages and did not find any topic about what 3rd party software I could use to make a video. I would truly appreciate if someone could suggest an app that is user friendly, and FREE for novice video guy's. Much appreciated. Cheers !

I think some people use Fraps.

FRAPS and then Windows Movie Maker. That's the free way. Sony Vegas is pretty kickass for making videos but is also expensive as hell.

Fraps

you could try GameCam also

You have to buy them if you want high res videos.

Thank you gents, I'll give FRAPS a shot EDIT: and GameCam a try as well, thanks CoolHand.

Edited by Atreides

I found FRAPS (despite the fact that a coffee frap is good) to be a POS. Gamecam hasn't given me any problems.

if you really want a recording program that won't slow down your frame rates, go gamecam lite. it's just an essential recording system, but it works the best for dogfight recording.