Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

So does anybody wanna give SF another shot at MP?

I know its a long shot until patch 2, but what the hell, lets set up a time and date on HL for an attempt at some action!

Oh come on! If it gets too crappy, you can hop over to another room and play something else.

Cheers,

Mista Saffell

Guest Ranger332

Ill give it a go but my duty hours are as follows

off sun-tue and after 2230hours wed-sat

Hi snapple2993,

I will ask the guys from our wing what they thing about an overnight mission. I think when we have early morning you have sunset (or so).

If you are interested let me know and give me a short brief what skins/mods you have installed so I will do

Regards

Striker01

Only mods I have are the VF111, VF51, VF143 skins and euro terrain.

I've kinda shied away from the Air Force stuff.

Oh and the SAM trail mod, and After Burner coloring.

My hours are flexible, school doesnt start till the 25th, and I have insomnia anyway, so whatever time you guys wanna meet up... I'll be there.

Cheers,

Jay

Hi Snapple2993,

this week is full of work for me but I will find out how I work next week.

To download the stuff we use for co-op mission it would take a long time. We´ve got a 210 MB zip file for our wingmembers. I would suggest that we download the skins you have and you install the

A-4 SuperEcho from www.36vtfw.de/download/Superecho.zip

F-4F Skins from Goose. You can get tha via www.36vtfw.de. Got the section SQUADRONS, the to RULES, than to DOWNLOADS. You will find Goose GAF Skins. Use only these, not the 36vtfw skin because that a 27 MB

Usually we fly at thursdays at 19:00 GMT which should be early afternoon in Florida. Am I right? I think for today it is a little later to handle because I have to work till 18:00 GMT tonight but if you want you can join for a little talk.

Regards

Striker01

If I can get stirke fighters working again on my comp, sure I'll try it.

Hi all,

was a nice start yesterday. I think as more SFP1 Pilots join HL as easier Probs in MP can be clarified and as more fun will coming up

Regards

Striker01

Hi Snapple2993,

we´re in thursday form 19:00 to 22:00 GMT. Think ist afternonn in Florida.

Sent me you e-mail Address and I will give you a rough describtion how we get together.

Striker01

Ok, so when is everyone meeting on HL? I am on Eastern time.

Also, I know that the mods cause problems for MP. I have installed a lot of them. Does that count me out for MP?

Navychief

Guest Sony Tuckson

No Navy chief

best you can do to get the best of both worlds is to have two installations of SFP1 on your system (no problem at all)

best way, a clean install brought to sp1 version (this one will be used by HL for online flying)

then, copy the entire game on another place on your system and there, add whatever you feel like, this one is for solo playing....

as of now, a lot of online players (at least european) have installed the A-4 E super Echo from C5 as only added plane

we now start adding a new terrain set (actually BMS Euro, a modified Euroset based on Deuces's work)

of course, with coordination, you can add whatever nezw plane or terrain you want

only thing is, for best results, all participants need the same addons installed

at this time I would suggest avoiding files straight in OBJECTS folder... (new weapons....)

hope I was clear... :shock:

Yes Sony,

that works but next thing should be to work out co-op missions to fly together and not against another or to build squad missions against agressors like SuperEcho or the F-5. How was that?

So for example going to the target range and after that on the way home being engaged by the agressor squad.

Striker01

Guest Sony Tuckson

future tests will indeed go that way...