Sign in to follow this  
Spinners

What is your favourite 'add-on' aircraft and why?

I've only been into 'Strike Fighters' for about a month, buying SFG and running a merged WOE and SFG. The add-on aircraft and skins really make this an addictive game (or sim or whatever).

So far, my favourite add-on aircraft have been the FB-111A and the F-16XL with the former being untouchable at low-level and the latter being just the sweetest handling aeroplane!

img00101.jpg

LuftwaffeF-16XL.jpg

How about you?

Edited by Spinners

I guess I have two:

The MF Crusader(s) and the Dev A-Team Spitfire(s). Who would have thought of that? :biggrin:

But to be honest, it's really hard to pick a favorite among the numerous magnificent addons that have been released so far. They're all great.

Edited by Gocad

My favourite's the Mirage Factory's F-14 Tomcat because:

As far as I know no combat simulator over the past 10 years has a well detailed F-14 with BVR ability... Thanks to the Mirage Factory & Combat Ace all you have to do is buy any of the thirdwire games, download the aircraft & the appropriate weapons pack & there you have it...

Your very own F-14 detailed to the dot & ready for combat !!

Once again: I don't think any other F-14 exists for any combat sim even as an add-on... Please correct me if i'm wrong..