Sign in to follow this  
BUFF

Co-pilot dies during flight

RIP

probably the fish ....

Heh, I was going to ask if he'd had the chicken or the fish too but...

That really sucks! Maybe DVT??

Ah yes, I remember. I had lasagna.

Captain, how soon can you land?

You didn't buy canned salmon did you?

Captain, how soon can you land?

I'm afraid I can't say.

I'm afraid I can't say.

You can tell me. I'm a doctor.

You can tell me. I'm a doctor.

In my view this isn't funny. It's tragic for the family and shouldn't be the subject of any sort of mirth!

In my view this isn't funny. It's tragic for the family and shouldn't be the subject of any sort of mirth!

Very true, in light of the last few days though, a little fun will do people some good. But thank you for your concern.

Very true, in light of the last few days though, a little fun will do people some good. But thank you for your concern.

I'm all for fun as you all well know and as much as possible but there are some subjects which shouldn't be used for a 'funny' and this is one of them. There are plenty of subjects to use to poke fun at so why use this one. There's no good reason for it and it's just plain wrong.

Yes I know it's your site and you can say what you like on it I guess but would you have said this if it had been one of your countrymen or a US pilot?

I'm all for fun as you all well know and as much as possible but there are some subjects which shouldn't be used for a 'funny' and this is one of them. There are plenty of subjects to use to poke fun at so why use this one. There's no good reason for it and it's just plain wrong.

Yes I know it's your site and you can say what you like on it I guess but would you have said this if it had been one of your countrymen or a US pilot?

Dude, lets not get into some national thing ok. I said you were right. What do you want a parade?