Sign in to follow this  
Dave

How Was Your Day....

Jeez, I thought i was having a bad day, My Monitor started the Blue Tint of Death, My Camaro developed a ticking sound in the engine and i have a mother of a toothache, but your day was much worse. Really sorry to hear about that, both for you and the officals who have to figure it out and the family that has suffered such a loss. :sorry:

Damn, i'm sorry for the mothers loss. Hopefully she can pull herself together and get better.

Damn, that's sad :sad:

Ouch. Despite yesterday being my B-day I had a horrible day.

It's really sad. It's the bairns I feel for. They didn't deserve that. Really sad.

I guess mine might have been the only good one...

Went to the doctor, and I DON'T have throat cancer; and I'm quiting smoking!!! I start the classes Thursday, although I've been cutting back radically since the weekend

Wrench

kevin stein

Congrats to you Wrench. My grandfather (who's in his late 70s) began smoking when he was 16! I think you'll be able to quit if he was able to.

that's really sad.

my day was lousy too, we got a double assignment of math on top of everything else. :(

that's really sad.

my day was lousy too, we got a double assignment of math on top of everything else. :(

I could venture to say that those kids who were killed by their father would love to be doing math right now instead of being dead.

It's things like that that make you thankful for what you DO have. Now homework doesn't seem that bad.

I had an....erm...awkward day. An old teacher of mine got arrested for....how can I put this....prostitution........... :tumbleweed:

I had an....erm...awkward day. An old teacher of mine got arrested for....how can I put this....prostitution........... :tumbleweed:

Well there is something you don't read everyday.

No...it isn't. That is strange.

I wish you good luck in your quest to stop smoking and if I may offer some humble advice: during the process of smoking cessation one becomes rather irritable (physiological, not personal) so please take extra care for those around you.

I guess mine might have been the only good one...

Went to the doctor, and I DON'T have throat cancer; and I'm quiting smoking!!! I start the classes Thursday, although I've been cutting back radically since the weekend

Wrench

kevin stein