I was sampling some of the older planes and I came across a real delight to fly and with the correct data alterations can make a recovery in very decent time. I increased thrust and top speed to MSIP levels, and climb rate to 50m/s less than the formidable flanker(real world flanker is around 355m/s)

My enthusiasm got the better of me and I decided to take on a posse of Flankers with eight of my brave Baz's. The furball that ensued was spectacular. I enclose a picture; a postcard from the Suez terrain.

Can the Baz carry 8 sidewinders? It saved my life up there, coz a sparrow cant track a flanker unless the angle is... well i dont know... I fly by the seat of my pants. Sometimes im lucky I guess.

I came back with one tail.

Nice

Ive never seen an F-15 in R/L with Sidewinders on its belly stations - so thats probably a no

Hey Stick,

If you change the image to a jpeg it will show up and won't need to be opened like a download file. :good:

Guest Sony Tuckson

air intakes hardpoints cannot load AIM-9...

Hey Stick,

If you change the image to a jpeg it will show up and won't need to be opened like a download file. :good:

Im am enlightened.In future I shall do so madame.

Still getting the hang of my comp.

Nice

Ive never seen an F-15 in R/L with Sidewinders on its belly stations - so thats probably a no

No no sir on the wing stations where the aim 9's usually are.

Im am enlightened.In future I shall do so madame.

Still getting the hang of my comp.

.bmp's are pure evil for us 56k'ers :blush:

No no sir on the wing stations where the aim 9's usually are.

Only ever seen 4 AIM-9 stations on the wings max - probably a reason for this

.bmp's are pure evil for us 56k'ers :blush:

I was too embarrased to ask the lady then how to convert; so how does one convert these pics and when uve done so what do you do; just paste or go through the whole upload process.

I get real daft sometimes when introduced to something new. Forgive me

Only ever seen 4 AIM-9 stations on the wings max - probably a reason for this

Download the Baz.Even I thought there was something wrong. But then again u give an Isreali an aeroplane and tell him to put elephant on the wing he'll do it and take a tour of badland while he's at it

I was too embarrased to ask the lady then how to convert; so how does one convert these pics and when uve done so what do you do; just paste or go through the whole upload process.

I get real daft sometimes when introduced to something new. Forgive me

Open it up in a photo/paint editing program - if you dont have one then you can get G.I.M.P. for free.

Open up the pic in this program - then just resize it and save it as a JPEG (.jpg)

You then need to upload it to a hosting website like photobucket.com and you just stick a link to it here (with img tags too if you like)

Well, in "Real Life" you need a station specially setup for AIM-9's because of the cooling lines for the seekers. That's why it can't carry them on its belly, nor could the F-4 or F-14.